POR or CSR? Help!

luckypup

Mouseketeer
Can't decide please help! DH, DD (13) and me for 5 days in May. Last two stays YC and BWI- will miss Epcot area but just can't afford this time. Will have car, but normally use Disney transportation 90%. Will do all parks and DTD and resort pool too. Input please!!

I am in the same dilemma, I have stayed at POR the past 2 times and LOVED IT!! It is beautiful!! Counter Service is great! The bost to DTD is great!! But I wanna try something new and CSR has appeal to me. I'm just scared of the size and the counter service. We usually book preferred at POR so we are close to everything and that's not available at CSR during our travel times. So I don't know what to do.

If you go with POR, you won't regret it. It's a beautiful resort.

Tough choice! I like the rooms and the pool at CSR better than POR, so I'd lean CSR.

I am in the same dilemma, I have stayed at POR the past 2 times and LOVED IT!! It is beautiful!! Counter Service is great! The bost to DTD is great!! But I wanna try something new and CSR has appeal to me. I'm just scared of the size and the counter service. We usually book preferred at POR so we are close to everything and that's not available at CSR during our travel times. So I don't know what to do.

Request Casitas #4. It is the first building not preferred, and still very close to the restaurants. Another plus is that the bus stop behind Casitas #4 is the first stop picked up and dropped off.:)

I love both POR and CSR. You can't make a bad choice.:)

If you go with POR, you won't regret it. It's a beautiful resort.

Add me to the same dilemma! We have also stayed at POR twice and loved it, but are hesitant about CSR because we use the food court so often. We loved the food court at POR and I am skeptical about the Pepper Market and that whole concept.

We've stayed at both at prefer CSR.

We found the bus service to be miles above at CSR. We were lucky to get a bus at POR (had to opt for taxi's several times to avoid missing ADRs) and at CSR I think we had to stand once our entire stay... the buses were often empty!

As for size, I felt like the times/distances were the same if not slightly worse at POR.

GL with your choice!

My last stay was at Csr and I really enjoyed but I give the nod to Por.To me I thought Por had a better food court and was a bit more picturesque. Csr starts out pretty but toward the back of the resort with the desert southwest theming it feels barren. I know that is what they were going for in that area but I guess I prefer the lush greenery of Por.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter