Pandora Charms Available

Is that 4 am EST? I am trying to find out when to check.
I think it is.

I've had an extra alarm set for 4 AM Eastern for about a month now and I keep my tablet PC bedside so I can check for restocked charms - with the pages for the charms I'm seeking already loaded on my browser.

I tend to just go back to sleep on Saturday and Sunday mornings since they don't appear to update stock over the weekends. But it seems that's what it's come down to, in order to have a chance at the more popular charms. All that being said, I haven't had any luck yet getting the Epcot or Mickey Fun Wheel charms.

Animal kingdom one is up and a restock of a few others, and the bracelets seem to be back as well. Good luck!

Has anyone seen the safety chains lately? I got my Spaceship Earth and my Animal Kingdom this week! I'm still trying to get the safety chain and Sorcerer's Hat. I tried to put the hat in my cart but it sold out before I finished the transaction. UGH!

Has anyone seen the safety chains lately? I got my Spaceship Earth and my Animal Kingdom this week! I'm still trying to get the safety chain and Sorcerer's Hat. I tried to put the hat in my cart but it sold out before I finished the transaction. UGH!
I haven't seen them in a while, weeks probably. Hopefully that means they'll restock those next!!

I'm very happy to have gotten my safety chain while I was home sick one day and shouldn't have been shopping. But that spaceship earth charm keeps eluding me! Hopefully I'll be able to get it in July when we're there.

Pandora will be giving away a leather bracelet in June. Does Disney participate in the Pandora giveaways?

Pandora will be giving away a leather bracelet in June. Does Disney participate in the Pandora giveaways?

Pandora stores at Disney, and disneystore.com will most likely not. The other Pandora concept stores that carry some of the Disney collection probably will. I was able to get the free bracelet on the last promotion they did, and get two Disney charms. None of the exclusives or anything though.

Thanks! The promotion lasts the entire time we will be in Florida. I may stop by the Florida Mall for the deal, but I'm not the biggest fan of the leather bracelets. I may skip it,

Online store completely restocked this morning!!!!

Epcot, sorcerer hat and 2015 charm all available at 7:30 am.

Online store completely restocked this morning!!!!
Epcot, sorcerer hat and 2015 charm all available at 7:30 am.
Almost but not quite completely restocked, there are 101 total Disney Pandora items sold by the online store and they only had 85 in stock.

But I was happy to get the Epcot and Minnie Mania charms. Now I just have one left on my list, the elusive Mickey Fun Wheel.

And many are sold out again by 10am. The other thing I noticed is that the prices went up as well. I believe I got the 2015 charm for less than $70. (I'll have to go back and check my receipt) ...Yup that one and the other I bought up by $5 each.

Ugh. I didn't see this till now (3:15 PM) and the Epcot charm is sold out... Again. I don't want the 2015 charm till I actually go to the parks.

I hope they're both available when I'm there in July.

i still missed out on the Epcot one! I will be there in 10 days, i hope I can get it!

Have many bracelets been spotted in the parks? I'm wondering if I should buy the bracelet here in England before I go so that if there are some beads available I can wear it whilst I'm in WDW. Really though I would like the bangle style bracelet that actually says Disney on it rather than just a regular bracelet from a normal Pandora shop. Can anyone help me with the availability of the bracelets in the parks please? I'm going late July til mid August. Thanks!

The "Wonderful World" bracelet that says Disney on it is not a bangle. As of now there are no bangle bracelets that are Disney branded.

I can't answer whether there are plenty of bracelets in the park right now, but if you want to make sure you have one, I would definitely purchase it now online. That's what I did for my upcoming trip. I'll get my Disney specific beads while I'm there in July. I've heard Disney stocks the Parks stores before the online store, and from following the boards, I'm not expecting many problems getting what I want.

I was able to get the coach and apple on line the other day (the beginning of my princess bracelet), but Epcot eluded me once again. It was there. I clicked on it and I got the "So sorry. We just sold out" message. I'll keep trying.

Thanks. I could have sworn I saw a bangle type parks bracelet online but they must have stopped doing it then. Will potential buy before I go then. I'll need to weigh up if the international shipping cost is worth having a disney marked bracelet rather than just a regular pandora that I could buy from the shop... The problems of being a :earsboy: fanatic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter