Pandora Charms Available

I was so excited to get the Wishes bead when we went to WDW in October. I didn't realize it wasn't releasing until later. No big deal, I'll just order online, right? I guess not. :-( Will they become available again? DH checked yesterday and it wasn't on the site. I checked this morning and it's out of stock.
Check back on November 13. Both the Wishes and Fantasia charms are supposed to be released in the parks on 11/13. Typically parks charms are added to the online Disney Store at the same time. From what I was told, the release in the Shop Disney Parks app was a "sneak peek."

Im excited to see what the 2016 charm will be. I got the 2015 one this year as well as the Mickey and Minnie kissing in a heart one since we got engaged at WDW this year. Im really hoping I can pick up two next year too!

Check back on November 13. Both the Wishes and Fantasia charms are supposed to be released in the parks on 11/13. Typically parks charms are added to the online Disney Store at the same time. From what I was told, the release in the Shop Disney Parks app was a "sneak peek."
Wishes bead is in stock on the parks app today - just bought it!!

Looks like the Fantasia one is too - and then there is of course free shipping for it! :)

I was at a Pandora Store in Scottsdale AZ last week and saw the new Disney Mickey charms. They are really pretty! they have Mickey and Minnie charms. Some of them have crystals, some do not. I am guessing you will find them on the Pandora website. If you are a Mickey or Minnie nut, this is a must have!

So, I never shop Black Friday and certainly never wanted to leave Thanksgiving to shop, but I really wanted the Mickey & Minnie Limited pave charms and Pandora is giving a free Dainty Bow bangle with every $125 you spend, no limit. We are on vacation in Pensacola and I was excited that there's a Pandora store in a mall here, but when I went to check out the charms in person on Tuesday, they informed me the owner had decided to limit one free bangle per customer. I called the Pandora store in Destin and they assured me they were not limiting the bangles. I drove an hour and a half to Destin after Thanksgiving dinner last night and not only got the Mickey & Minnie pave charms, but a limited edition bracelet set, the Black Friday charm, a safety chain and FOUR free bangles!

According to the woman who sold me Pandora charms in MK last Friday, the F&G charm became available this past Monday. I saw it in the book and asked about it. Now I want it.

Charms addict showed a preview a month or so ago. I know I'll be getting it when I'm there next month. I already have the Epcot Spaceship Earth/Monorail charm. I'm wondering if they'll make a special Spaceship charm for Food & Wine?

Don't know if Disney stores are doing it, but FREE BRACELET PROMOTION starts Thursday! My Pandora store started pre sales yesterday and I got three free bracelets (but I can't pick them up till the promotion actually starts.)

I started to look at Disney charms there, but really only want the Epcot F&G and the Wishes charms, which are not sold outside of Disney (and Disney online). I ended up getting 4 stacking rings. They're completely mix & match, and I had so much fun choosing them :)

Last edited:
Don't know if Disney stores are doing it, but FREE BRACELET PROMOTION starts Thursday! My Pandora store started pre sales yesterday and I got three free bracelets (but I can't pick them up till the promotion actually starts.)
Disney locations do not participate in Pandora free bracelet/charm/etc. promotions (at least so far).

Disney locations do not participate in Pandora free bracelet/charm/etc. promotions (at least so far).

Yeah, I had heard that in the past. Boy am I hoping against hope they do this time! I'll be there Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter