Pandora Charms Available

I just bought my wife a Pandora bracelet for our 20th Anniversary next week.

I started with a few charms of meaning
-a roller skate(we met at a skating rink)
-The kissing Mickey and Minnie Ball(many many trips to Disney and we got engaged at Pleasure Island)
-A boy and a girl(our two children)
-a pug(we've had 4 pug dogs over the 30+years we've known each other)
-a heart that says Happy Anniversary

Me or the kids will probably add a charm for Mothers Day and I would also like to know what they sell on the cruise ships. We are going on the Fantasy in June and was wondering if they have a Cruise Specific charm?
My husband and kids started my bracelet in much the same way you did. I love mine and I have enough beads now that I've started a second one. There is a cruise ship bead with the DCL logo on the side. The cruise ship will also sell many of the park specific beads - like the ones for each park in WDW, the Mickey and Minnie mania beads, etc. If you are going to buy one on the cruise, I'd say to get one that you can't get in a regular Pandora store!

I missed the Epcot bead again. It's back up, but showing sold out. I have been stalking the site for that one and the AK bead. I hope they are in stock at WDW in June. :-(

This. So close, yet so far away. I had it in my cart. Was checking out. Then went to payment, it shows only 1 item in cart, not 2. Then went back to Pandora selection, clicked on add to bag icon, then - oh, phooey message. o_O

My phone App showed the 2015 Charm, but it sold out too.

I purchased my wife's bracelet and 5 charms for our Anniversary. Man, that thing is heavy. I don't know if she is going to like it for that reason.

More charms added online @ Disney Store. AK charm now available.

Had to create an account to thank you Monique! I've been hoping to get in on this and you lead me to it. I now have my wedding day gift (Cinderella's Slipper) and and Our first day of our Honeymoon trip (Cinderella's Castle)

I appreciate you!

Disney Store online is restocked again this morning! I missed the Epcot charm again.

Am going in a few days. Are they well stocked in the parks or sold out? Anyone there now or just back that can verify? I'm actually doing a necklace with the charms. Already have a bracelet done. Tempted to start another though.:flower:

I just bought my wife a Pandora bracelet for our 20th Anniversary next week.

We are going on the Fantasy in June and was wondering if they have a Cruise Specific charm?
They used to, and I know they have a cruise ship one. But if you can find the charmilla DCL exclusive beads with the logos (generally ebay or other non-Disney owned store) ahead of time and take them you might like the designs better. I know we did!

They make charms that are park exclusive right (or at least WDW exclusive)?? I'm just wondering if it's obvious which ones those are when shopping in the parks or do you need to plan ahead and know what to look for? I started my mom a pandora-ish style bracelet for Christmas and said I thought about getting her a mickey one but she said she would get one when we go to Disney in June. I just want to make sure she gets one that she can't buy online because I think it makes it a little more special.

They make charms that are park exclusive right (or at least WDW exclusive)?? I'm just wondering if it's obvious which ones those are when shopping in the parks or do you need to plan ahead and know what to look for? I started my mom a pandora-ish style bracelet for Christmas and said I thought about getting her a mickey one but she said she would get one when we go to Disney in June. I just want to make sure she gets one that she can't buy online because I think it makes it a little more special.
The park exclusive ones are also available online at the Disney store (when they're stocked!), you just can't buy them at a regular Pandora store.

Only the Diney Cruise Line and Aulani charms are exclusive to their locations. As Cluelyss said, all other charms can be purchased at the online Disney Store as long as they're not out of stock. For full details see my post on another thread.

How often do they restock the charms? I check almost every morning at 6am and they either have nothing new or are sold out. Getting frustrated! We're going to WDW in July, but I'm afraid they will be sold out of everything there too. Any advice?

How often do they restock the charms? I check almost every morning at 6am and they either have nothing new or are sold out. Getting frustrated! We're going to WDW in July, but I'm afraid they will be sold out of everything there too. Any advice?
The website updates at 4 am with new merchandise. Some weeks they update everyday, sometimes it's weeks before they restock. No pattern that I can tell, but I've gotten into the habit of checking every morning :)

I do think they are pretty well stocked in the parks though, from what I've heard. Will be there in 2 weeks and can report back!

I just booked our vacation for a week in July and all I want are the 2015 and monorail beads. Those and the Dooney & Bourke Disneyana Satchel, but that's another thread...

Is that 4 am EST? I am trying to find out when to check.
:thanks:

The website updates at 4 am with new merchandise. Some weeks they update everyday, sometimes it's weeks before they restock. No pattern that I can tell, but I've gotten into the habit of checking every morning :)

I do think they are pretty well stocked in the parks though, from what I've heard. Will be there in 2 weeks and can report back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter