Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

My car should be in tomorrow. I have been looking online and specialty license plates they have a pink one!!! Jeri says I should get the word believe somehow since that is my word. So, in the pink i can get BLVE or BEELVE, but if i get a plane black & white one or red white and blue one with a T then i can get Bleve. I was trying for some variation of Marcie k. But, not certain i want my name on my plate anyway. Any other suggestions???? opinions??? please. :lmao: I tried Pixie and tink stuff too. oh and i can get taxed haha. i tried textme but it was taken.

Congrats on the car - perfect timing for Christmas!:thumbsup2

I think I would pick the pink one that says BEELVE. Have fun deciding.:)

Congrats on the car - perfect timing for Christmas!:thumbsup2

I think I would pick the pink one that says BEELVE. Have fun deciding.:)

Thanks! I wanted to get it before the end of the year to get the tax credit. :thumbsup2 Now Jeri says to get my maiden name BOULET. It's available, but that is kinda weird to me, everyone would know it's me. JUSTXT is available :lmao: this is fun.

YAY! I am glad your car is finally getting here!!
I love the text me!
How about
TXTME

What about TXTME2, it's available. Think the cops will mind, would i be promoting texting and driving? lol

My car should be in tomorrow. I have been looking online and specialty license plates they have a pink one!!! Jeri says I should get the word believe somehow since that is my word. So, in the pink i can get BLVE or BEELVE, but if i get a plane black & white one or red white and blue one with a T then i can get Bleve. I was trying for some variation of Marcie k. But, not certain i want my name on my plate anyway. Any other suggestions???? opinions??? please. :lmao: I tried Pixie and tink stuff too. oh and i can get taxed haha. i tried textme but it was taken.

I live BLVE--in pink

or could you do BLV TNK ????

or PXI DST

I live BLVE--in pink

or could you do BLV TNK ????

or PXI DST

both of those work!!! i have to make a decision.

The kids came up with TBELLZ, now i am thinking between that and PXIDST.

I vote for pink PXIDST (that's what I would have if I had vanity plates :thumbsup2)

Theresa, you are one post away from 3,000! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to share that Ruben and I drove past City Center the other night. It looks really nice. ::yes::
And we watched the grand opening ceremonies the other night on tv. They had a huge fireworks show. It's going to be really something. Huge too!!! Almost 70 acres.

The Mandarin Oriental looks really fancy. At almost $350 a night it's out of my price range, but who knows, maybe if business is slow at times they'll offer a locals discount! ;) :rotfl:

Anyway, it's going to be fun to check it all out and explore it in June. I'll have to go beforehand a couple times to learn my way around or we might end up lost in there. :eek:

Beth - I got a "special offer" email for Aria. $109 Sun-Thur and $159 Fri-Sat. It sure looks beautiful. Please scope it all out for us so we not are lost in June!

I love PXI DST, Marcie!

Hi, dropping in. Had to say, I've seen Menopause, the Musical in LA and it was very funny. This is especially good seen with a group of crazy gals (the way I saw it) so you'll have a blast.

Beth, glad you are scoping out the new City Center. They may well have specials for locals - you should see if they have an email list or something.

Five months and one day until we're all back in Vegas together!!! :cool1: ;)

I'm so excited to be doing more planning.

I would love to see some shows since I don't spend my $$$ on gambling. (I lose!!)
A fun comedy, Menopause. (maybe two, I'd also like to see Carrot Top again)
A cheesy Vegas show, Bite.
A Cirque show, Viva Elvis.
A naughty show, Chippendales.

Those are the ones on my own list. Anyone else who's interested, the more the merrier!! :dance3:

And of course on my to do list is Dicks, Kahunaville, some shopping, and lots of great food. If I can do all those, I'll be a happy camper. :thumbsup2

I would love to see some shows since I don't spend my $$$ on gambling. (I lose!!)

Those are the ones on my own list. Anyone else who's interested, the more the merrier!! :dance3:

And of course on my to do list is Dicks, Kahunaville, some shopping, and lots of great food. If I can do all those, I'll be a happy camper. :thumbsup2

Woo hoo! I'm good with all that. You know we need to go to Dick's - Marcie loves Dick's :lmao:

I would love to try out Eye Candy (or Skittles, whatever you want to call it :rolleyes1). It would be tres fun to get Linda and Cheryl to the OG, yes??? This time I'll be prepared (and we'll ban all camera action :thumbsup2). And something like Tony and Tina's Wedding is so much fun with a group!

Beth - COUNT ME IN!!!! Well, I may pass on Chippendale's, but the rest sounds perfect to me.:thumbsup2 I hope we get a big group. I had such fun last time but would love more Diva's to join us.:)

Woo hoo! I'm good with all that. You know we need to go to Dick's - Marcie loves Dick's :lmao:

I would love to try out Eye Candy (or Skittles, whatever you want to call it :rolleyes1). It would be tres fun to get Linda and Cheryl to the OG, yes??? This time I'll be prepared (and we'll ban all camera action :thumbsup2). And something like Tony and Tina's Wedding is so much fun with a group!
Yes, Marcie does love her Dicks!! :thumbsup2 And who doesn't love wanna see her get another lap dance from Taco. ::yes::

I definitely want to go to the Eye Candy lounge. I think with a big group that would be fun. http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/eyecandy.aspx
See, this is what we need to do. Have everyone post their "want to do list" and then find ways to work it all in there. :thumbsup2

I think I'm too sweet and innocent to go to the OG. :littleangel:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
Oh, that was good Cheryl. Thanks, I needed that laugh! ;)

Sweet thangs like us melt in the rain. I shutter to think what might happen to us at OG.:rotfl2:
Hmmmm, you forget I've seen both of your wild sides. Can't hide behind that sweet facade anymore.

I had such fun last time but would love more Diva's to join us.:)
Me too!!! :dance3: :dance3:

I need to add this to my siggie!! I keep forgetting!!! No naughty shows for me, but all the rest sound TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE!!

I think I'm too sweet and innocent to go to the OG. :littleangel:
:rotfl2:

Sweet thangs like us melt in the rain. I shutter to think what might happen to us at OG.:rotfl2:
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah... right! We know better... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter