• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

She does have a knack for that.
I don't know. Now that she's in love :love: and becoming all domestic she might lose some of her powers!! :eek:

;) LOL

I have always wanted to try fried green tomatoes too! I have no clue if I'll like them, but I'll try anything once!! :rolleyes1

I didn't think I'd like those fried pickles from BLT, but turns out, I loved them. Yummmmm.

I also want to order this drink: "Voodoo Child" made with Crème de Cocoa, Butterscotch Liquor, Bailey’s Irish Crème with a chocolate drizzle and whipped cream.

I just like the sound of the chocolate and whip cream. :rotfl2:

I don't know. Now that she's in love :love: and becoming all domestic she might lose some of her powers!! :eek:

;) LOL

I have always wanted to try fried green tomatoes too! I have no clue if I'll like them, but I'll try anything once!! :rolleyes1

I didn't think I'd like those fried pickles from BLT, but turns out, I loved them. Yummmmm.

I also want to order this drink: "Voodoo Child" made with Crème de Cocoa, Butterscotch Liquor, Bailey’s Irish Crème with a chocolate drizzle and whipped cream.

The Tag Fairy is never around when you need them.

:smokin:
She does have a knack for that.
I've seen it first hand myself. I don't think she paid for a drink all night at Kahunaville, not just one night, but two! More kudos to her, I say!:goodvibes

;) LOL

I had them once at Kona Cafe in WDW in a tuna oscar dish. Uber yummy. But I love almost anything.

Beth - you just love anything involving the words "chocolate" and "whip". You naughty girl, you.

lulubelle;34826653you just love anything involving the words "chocolate" and "whip". [/QUOTE said:
Words to live by :thumbsup2

It's a cold and rainy day here, a little boring after all the holiday fun, so I'm just having a really yummy coffee with caramel Bailey's - so good! Yes, I'm still working, so only one :rolleyes1

:smokin:
I've seen it first hand myself. I don't think she paid for a drink all night at Kahunaville, not just one night, but two! More kudos to her, I say!:goodvibes

Not to mention the shirt that i got too. :thumbsup2

It's a cold and rainy day here, a little boring after all the holiday fun, so I'm just having a really yummy coffee with caramel Bailey's - so good! Yes, I'm still working, so only one :rolleyes1

I'm bored tonight too. Sitting at the shop, and it's been fairly busy, I'm just ready to get out and it is toooooo cold. :confused3

Yesterday was a really crappy, boring day here. Well, actually it didn't have to be boring. My inlaws were in town and offered us their room at the M Resort, but I just wasn't feeling it. :confused3 Just felt rather blah. So we stayed home.

Next weekend Theresa will be here. We are meeting on Saturday night with Amy and Jane for dinner and Kahunaville! I hope I am out of my funk by then...... :rolleyes1

You all can keep your pickles and tomatoes. I'll have some shots and potato skins. Nothing but healthy eating for me! :rotfl2:

Theresa, Beth, Amy and Jane, have tons of fun next weekend! I wish I could be there with y'all!

Marcie, you should get me some free drinks too. :thumbsup2

I sure hope I can lose some weight before this trip, it sure would be nice to have a little bit of confidence.

You all can keep your pickles and tomatoes. I'll have some shots and potato skins. Nothing but healthy eating for me! :rotfl2:

Theresa, Beth, Amy and Jane, have tons of fun next weekend! I wish I could be there with y'all!

Marcie, you should get me some free drinks too. :thumbsup2

I sure hope I can lose some weight before this trip, it sure would be nice to have a little bit of confidence.

Come on Wendell....you are hot. You don't need to lose weight to get confidence. Geez.

Oh, and I am all up for shots.

Come on Wendell....you are hot. You don't need to lose weight to get confidence. Geez.

Oh, and I am all up for shots.
Exactly. Being thin does not equal confidence. I should know. I was very thin in high school, and had no confidence at all. :sad2:

Only 5 more months from today till y'all are back in Vegas!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Exactly. Being thin does not equal confidence. I should know. I was very thin in high school, and had no confidence at all. :sad2:

Only 5 more months from today till y'all are back in Vegas!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Im far from thin, but I'm a freakin rock star!!!

It's going to be so much fun and I wish you were coming too..... But we will definitely see you in June :banana: (that's as close to a dancing eggroll as I can find :lmao:)

True dat!!! Wendell, you are smokin hot :smokin:

Woo hoo :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

OMG - they make a caramel Bailey's? I must find some.:lovestruc We lived off of Bailey's and coffee on the Thanksgiving trip. It's so good when it's cold out.

Yesterday was a really crappy, boring day here. Well, actually it didn't have to be boring. My inlaws were in town and offered us their room at the M Resort, but I just wasn't feeling it. :confused3 Just felt rather blah. So we stayed home.

Next weekend Theresa will be here. We are meeting on Saturday night with Amy and Jane for dinner and Kahunaville! I hope I am out of my funk by then...... :rolleyes1

Like Cher said in Moonstruck..."SNAP OUT OF IT!"...and then I slap your face. But not too hard.:laughing:

Im far from thin, but I'm a freakin rock star!!!

Amen to that, Sister!

Wendy, you are beautiful.:bride: I was thin for many years and am now fat. I stress more about being old than fat!

Thanks everyone, but I disagree about my looks. I agree about the confidence thing. I remember when I was 165 lbs and I felt hideous, now I look at pictures from me then and realize I was crazy to think that. Oh well. I am who I am and I'm OK with that...most of the time.

Anywho, I'm really hoping to make the Vegas trip and seeing everyone, but I think I'll skip the egg rolls this time around. ;)

OMG - they make a caramel Bailey's? I must find some.:lovestruc We lived off of Bailey's and coffee on the Thanksgiving trip. It's so good when it's cold out.

Yes, caramel Bailey's is SOOOOOOOO good! I ended up having two yesterday - shhhh, don't tell anyone! I had one and then when Frank came home, he brought me another coffee and I thought what the heck, go for it!! It was very yummy (I just have to be careful because Jesse sneaks it from me because he likes the taste :eek:) None today though..... bummer!

I want texts Saturday night. I checked the tickets yesterday and they were 1,200. :confused3:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter