On-site in late Feb/early March?

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
It's been 3 years since I've been to Florida (way too long) and we're thinking of a trip next Feb or March. I know President's day is in Feb and spring breaks start around then... the plan right now is to have two days at US/IOA, so I am wondering, is it worth it to stay one night at the on-site hotels for the FOTL? We did this on our last trip, but that was in July and crowds were plentiful! *Note: right now the cheapest for one night on-site is $275!

It's been 3 years since I've been to Florida (way too long) and we're thinking of a trip next Feb or March. I know President's day is in Feb and spring breaks start around then... the plan right now is to have two days at US/IOA, so I am wondering, is it worth it to stay one night at the on-site hotels for the FOTL? We did this on our last trip, but that was in July and crowds were plentiful! *Note: right now the cheapest for one night on-site is $275!
If you can stay away from spring break, it probably won't be worth it to stay onsite. The lines aren't usually very long except for spring break. If the rate is $275 per night, then you might want to seriously consider staying onsite...your call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter