Old

I am so sorry to hear about that. I admire your courage to share your experience. Thank you for doing so. I hope this situation is resolved and more than just doing another shoot or giving you back your money. Seriously, I would make a big do about it and demand they give me hotel, dining plan during the time I would have to come back and do the shoot.

Sorry isn't going to cut it. This is Disney, where dreams come true...everything is suppose to be PERFECT! Especially for wedding if it's not spot on...they owe you you're money back and that doesn't fall short of an apology either. I can't beleive everyone is so nonchalant about this.

I would raise bloody hell if this were to happen to me. And whatever poster said "they took it over for free but we had to pay to get there" is a fool. This is Disney World....go above whoevers head you must to make your day your special day.

I'm already against the hype of Disney weddings but i'm here because my sister is having hers there...Disney dropped my daughters 1st birthday cake at one of their restaurants in front of Tigger & his gang and I've had nightmares since lol (okay so not really nightmares) but that experiance had me like wondering - what is the greatest place on earth doing messing up everyones dreams?

Legally what contracts did you sign that said you can't be compenstated for their error?

That is beyond horrible. And the attitude from the manager seems so callous and blase. Grrrrrrrrrr (on your behalf!):furious:

I am a total push-over and not a scene-maker at all. If a waiter angers me they get 15% instead of 20%. :rotfl:

But wow. I would raise holy hell if I were you and not stop until the photoshoot was redone and the expenses that go along with it are covered.

It doesn't sound like the manager you spoke with was much help. I would go over his head and even if they can't bring back your pictures, as many of us have said, they should do something to rectify their mistake! I am so sorry about this and I certainly hope they do something for you. :mad: Where is all that Disney magic?

This is so sad- Disney needs to make this right for you! If it were me, I would make some noise. Some loud noise. I don't mean screaming and yelling, I mean getting to all the right people and expecting some help. Pictures are always precious. But wedding photos inside the parks? A once in a lifetime precious that you need to be compensated for. Good luck- and on a happier note, congratulations on your marriage!!:goodvibes

Oh my goodness! This is terrible. Now I'm so nervous, I'm going to be having a dessert party and I have to use Disney Photography for it...I don't know what to do now, other than have two photographers (which will be incredibly expensive!).

Good luck, I really hope they fix this for you!

Wow i'm sooo sorry.....i really want to get that done but not that makes me worry that they will do that for ours.

OMG that is terrible !! How on earth could they be so careless ???

I hope thing s turn out well and they (by some miracle) find your photos

Linz xxx :)

we had the same problem when our MK photos were awful, they said how great they were!! most were out of focus and very dark and the castle cut off!!

They only offered us a reshoot with no help with anything else.

I think its bad when they lost your photos and they are only offereing a reshoot when you have nothing for your money. I would tkae it futher if you could *** thats terrible customer service, they are in the wrong

So I told you I would all come back and let you know how things go - I have talked with Disney photography several times - both this weekend and today. They had REFUSED any type of compensation or reimbursement except for offering a reshoot. They will NOT give us our money back and they will not pay any expenses for us to travel back down to Florida for a reshoot. The person I talked to did not seem sympathetic at all to our situation. This is very disappointing and I would NEVER recommend Disney photography to anyone :sad2:

That just seems kind of crazy. You would think they would atleast comp you a room for a couple of nights and maybe throw in the DP so you can eat when you have to pay to get your dressed steamed, tux rental, etc.

Wow... I can't believe they won't even give you your money back - how hard would that be?

WOW thats unbelievable
I'm sorry you’re having so much trouble

My question is
have you only been talking to one person at photography
think its time to get someone higher up to talk with
How is your Coordinator helping? He/she should be doing something on your behalf as well….if only giving you the number of the right VP to contact

I agree with Wendy. Is your planner involved? If not I would get them involved ASAP. What about contacting the president of Disney Fairy Tale Weddings? I know someone on here will probably have his phone number. This is not an acceptable solution. You do not have what you paid for, forget the fact of having hair and makeup done etc. I can see if you were complaining that your photos were bad, but lost? Give me a break. I would take legal action if they refuse to do anything. Disney does not like bad publicity.

So I told you I would all come back and let you know how things go - I have talked with Disney photography several times - both this weekend and today. They had REFUSED any type of compensation or reimbursement except for offering a reshoot. They will NOT give us our money back and they will not pay any expenses for us to travel back down to Florida for a reshoot. The person I talked to did not seem sympathetic at all to our situation. This is very disappointing and I would NEVER recommend Disney photography to anyone :sad2:

OMG that is terrible! They won't even refund you the money, that is disgusting. I would take it further if I were you.

Could you get the press involved as no business likes bad publicity?

In the UK we have a thing called the Citizens Advice Bureau who offer free advice on situations such as this to explain your rights, do you have anything like that in the USA?

They actually told us we would have to get a lawyer involved if we wanted our money back!! :faint:

and that is exactly what I would do...and sue for distress as well.

Because they know people aren't going to want to endure the time and frustration of hiring a lawyer and such....they do what they want to do.

I really don't get the hype of most of you wanting Disney to take your photographs. You need to have someone who if the service isn't performed per the contract your money can be refunded. Had you chosen your own photog this wouldn't be an issue.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest