Old

OMG!!!! That is awful!!!:guilty: I am a professional photographer, and I could never let something like that happen. My reputation would be ruined!!! I cannot believe that it happened to you. What are they offering as compensation??? I hope that they will pay to bring you to the park to redo your shoot. I would make a big fuss about this!!

omg!!! im so sorry to hear that!!!! wow....are they going to try to make it up to you somehow???? thank you for posting this here....this is the exact reason I am AGAINST Disney making rules against outside photographers in the parks. Its ridiculous when brides are left with only sub-par service as their option. I'm so sorry, very very sorry this had to happen to you.

Anyone who's been married at Disney can have an in-park bridal photo shoot again whenever they want, and they should certainly give you a free one.

However, I can understand what a hassle this is - we considered doing another shoot because our pix were so bad, but when we calculated the cost of renting another tux, steaming the dress, getting a new bouquet, hiring hair & makeup, etc., it would have cost us at least $500 for our "free" do-over shoot.

What I can't understand is how they misplaced digital photos. Accidentally erased/had the camera's memory card fail - that I get. But misplaced...? :confused3

OMG i am so sorry about this! How could they just lose your pictures like that? will they reimburse you??? I am so so sorry

they are redoing our one this year as our photos were awful. we have to pay foreverything but it was important for us to have these pics so we are going again in aug to have a re shoot

I would def complain about it

OH I am so sorry! :sad2:

That is just messed up. I don't understand how they lost the pictures. That is scary. I am so sorry that happened to you. Maybe the next time you go down you can redo it? :confused3

That is horrible! I am so sorry! I will cross my fingers for you, you never know sometimes miracles happen, here is to hoping they DO find them....:wizard:

I'm very sorry to hear that! That is so awful. They better do something very magical to make up for that!:wizard: Thanks for the heads up and I hope they somehow find your pics!:hug:

I am soo sorry to hear that! I mean I know that that has always been a big fear of mine, but at least you have the wedding pictures. Those are definetly irreplacable! I hope they find them or figure out a way to compensate you!

Wow, I can't believe thia happened! I hope your are compensated for this.

WOW I am soooo sorry that happened to you! That totally seals the deal that I am NOT using Disney for our Escape wedding. It is included in the package so it seems almost silly to pay again for something you already "bought"... and some brides pics have turned out well... BUT "LOST"! I hope they are majorly compensating you for this! You deserve more than just a re-do.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: LOST?!?!?!? How do you loose someone's wedding pictures?!?!?! How Horrible!!

What is Disney doing to make it right for you???

I am so sorry thats awful :sad1: I think were going to pay for another photographer too as I've read too many horror stories on here.

I hope you get lots of pixie dust to make up for this :hug:

How awful!!!

I would be after them for a free tree, with another shoot, and all costs for beauty and clothes steaming etc!!

Please don't stop until you feel you have been fully compensated!!

We were really looking forward to our pictures, and I just can't believe they have no idea where our photos are.

The manager I talked to told me not to expect them finding the pictures either... :confused3

Oh no! That is terrible... Hang on. :hug:
Unless you live in Orlando, it will likely cost some time and money for you both to attend this do-over, right? Snow White, I hope Disney will be able to make it up to you somehow, and please persist until they can give you something more (than just an apology and a reshoot)... It is their fault this happened, not yours.

Needless to say, there are a lot of Disney brides on this forum awaiting your next update on this situation.

I am "stuck" using disney photog for everything and this little post here terrifies me. Yikes.

What!!! That is insane. They better redo it for you or give you your money back. That is just stupid of them!

Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter