OKW lovers thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's my first ,,lol I know it won"t be my last ---thanks for the pixie dust .
Hugs Mel
OKW won my heart when I was there touring around last March ,,:goodvibes

OKW Lover here ! :yay:
I'm a bit late checking in with this thread, as I recently got back from a trip to WDW and I'm going through vacation withdrawl mode. A week ago I was in shorts and flip flops.....in the morning I'll be facing negative windchill temps ! As for the things I love about OKW (too numerous to even list, but here goes) :
Walking to check-in :
f25ec1fc.jpg

Ahhh...those spacious balconies :
ecf80dc5.jpg

f137641c.jpg

Those views :
f0314316.jpg

f0314318.jpg

ecf80dc4.jpg

f63804a4.jpg

The lighthouse....
f6380499.jpg

Olivia's :
ee461d3c.jpg

ed0724d9.jpg

ed0362aa.jpg

ed0362a7.jpg

The ferry ride....
f09c4aac.jpg

The "wall" :
f223833c.jpg
Nice pictures.

We arrive on Sunday and I can't wait to see what OKW has to offer. I bought in at SSR last December and this is our first trip home since then.
Sharon

We are back from our home...OKW and already have another trip booked for there!;)

Here are some fun pics at OKW:
My girls before an early morning at Epcot having breakfast:
1011804_103.jpg

The ducks we fed from breakfast:
1011877_174.jpg

From the top of the slide:
1012146_435.jpg

Some goofy faces being made, but they loved the sand area:
1011903_199.jpg

Me going down the slide:
1012176_465.jpg

Ah Hah :thumbsup2 I always wondered if Adults use the pool slide --;) ;) ;)
Now I know --can't wait to try it,,,your girls are beautiful--look like they were enjoying themselves.
I think the grounds around OKW are just beautiful--thanks for sharing the pictures--wonderful shots.
Hugs Mel

Hi Jen !
Love your pictures ! The slide is terrific, isn't it ?! :thumbsup2 The girls are adorable.....

Thanks Mel and Maria! The kids had so much fun going down that slide that DH and I started going...DH took that shot of me and I thought it was so funny!:laughing: We had a ball! We LOVE OKW! :thumbsup2

Everyones pictures and good reviews has made me happy about our decision to stay at OKW this December.

We are DVCr's since 1995 and OKW is absolutely our favorite place. No question!!!!! Been there a about 35 times and still lovin it!!! Such a good and homey place.......we could actually live there in a 2 bedroom.

We are DVCr's since 1995 and OKW is absolutely our favorite place. No question!!!!! Been there a about 35 times and still lovin it!!! Such a good and homey place.......we could actually live there in a 2 bedroom.

Wow, 35 times-I think that's great! I'm just curious-do you know about how many different buildings you've been in. Any areas you've stayed at that you hope you don't get again? I just wondered.

I'm going to try to add some pictures, if I can remember how to do it.

DSC05506110.jpg

Our view from our 1 bedroom villa 6414

DSC0550617.jpg

My boys in the jacuzzi tub, they were washing off their face paint from MGM

DSC0550613.jpg

Our patio

cwnhokie-

NICE pic of the pool in the evening...first one I've ever seen.

That's our swimming time...I'm ready to take a dip right now!

Just NINE more days...feel free to post more tasty pics:-)

Count me in! I love everything about Old Key West. :cloud9: OKW had me at hello....I loved it at first sight and that has never changed. My mom does not want to stay at any other DVC resort when she travels with us!

Olivia's
strolling around the beautiful grounds
taking it easy by the pool
relaxing in the hot tub
sitting on the porch with my morning coffee/evening "whatever" beverage
seeing the sun shine through the windows in the morning
even doing the wash is a pleasure! :lmao:
hearing those wonderful words "WELCOME HOME"! :love:

even doing the wash is a pleasure!

Any chore at OKW/WDW is a pleasure. Heck, I don't mind doing a few dishes or vacuuming every now and then. Beats doing it at home!!!!

I can't take credit for taking thse two photos...only for finding, stitching, and editing them. I love them, though.
23490b_0b_okw_2_small.jpg

23490b_0b_okw_4a_small.jpg

I'll be there in two days:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter