OKW lovers thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stayed at OKW Nov 26-Dec 1 with 2 girlfriends. We had a great time and had plenty of space. No big problems, except a missing untensil or 2 :scared1: and no extra towels for us. Otherwise, everything was terrific. Returning in Aug '08 with my DH,DD and DSIL. They are more excited :yay: than I am! If that's possible!
liltink

I'm so glad to hear these great comments. We bought at SSR but are staying in an OKW studio for a week in March and an OKW 2-bedroom for a week in June. For March, it is DH, DD22, DD19 and myself. For June, we add my mother, sister, niece & nephew. The more I hear and read, the happier I am with my decision to stay at OKW.

To those that have asked "will I like it"....you will LOVE it!!! You won't want to leave!! It is so laid back and relaxing there!! Not sure if we will be there this spring or if we will be going to the Keys. If we go further south I know I will be going through Disney withdrawls!!

I'm so glad to hear these great comments. We bought at SSR but are staying in an OKW studio for a week in March and an OKW 2-bedroom for a week in June. For March, it is DH, DD22, DD19 and myself. For June, we add my mother, sister, niece & nephew. The more I hear and read, the happier I am with my decision to stay at OKW.

We have a 2 bdr and a studio for th week of June 8...celebrating DS14 8th grade graduation, our 5 yr anniv, which is now DD's b day (2) and my mom's 70th bday!

I took the ferry over from SSR on last months trip...so tranquil...just hung out at the Gurgling Suitcase, had 2 margaritas, should have had only one...lol..great CM's!!! Cant wait....just trying to determine what section/bldg to request!!

Congrats Saratoga S!!

We have a 2 bdr and a studio for th week of June 8...celebrating DS14 8th grade graduation, our 5 yr anniv, which is now DD's b day (2) and my mom's 70th bday!

I took the ferry over from SSR on last months trip...so tranquil...just hung out at the Gurgling Suitcase, had 2 margaritas, should have had only one...lol..great CM's!!! Cant wait....just trying to determine what section/bldg to request!!

Congrats Saratoga S!!

Cool, maybe we'll run into each other while we are there.

We also took a ride over there from Saratoga Springs last month to check it out. We really liked the look & feel.

Bought DVC in 1997 at OKW and would never change. We have stayed at BW and BC. Neither are as relaxing as OKW. We have no desire to stay anywhere else.

Love it, Love It and can't get enough!
I've done all of the DVC Resorts, like them all but it was love at 1st sight with OKW. No matter, what the accomodations (of course GV's are the bomb) I still prefer to be "Welcomed Home" at OKW.

See you all June 08!

going OKW for the first time. what are the best buildings and what are the different views you might get.

We will be renters this summer at OKW. Must admit, I initially choose it because of price but after learning about it, I am SOOO excited to get there:banana:

Maybe if my dream comes true (come on dream makers!!) I would win the DVC membership. My hubby and I are both teachers, we would never be able to afford on our own

Thanks for the pics!

We will be renters this summer at OKW. Must admit, I initially choose it because of price but after learning about it, I am SOOO excited to get there:banana:

Maybe if my dream comes true (come on dream makers!!) I would win the DVC membership. My hubby and I are both teachers, we would never be able to afford on our own

Thanks for the pics!

We are there right after school lets out:) Celebrating DS14's 8th grade graduation.....

You can purchase DVC and make monthly payments....that is what most do, or there is the resale market:) Smaller contract...smaller price tag:teacher:

Love it, Love It and can't get enough!
I've done all of the DVC Resorts, like them all but it was love at 1st sight with OKW. No matter, what the accomodations (of course GV's are the bomb) I still prefer to be "Welcomed Home" at OKW.

See you all June 08!

Should we start a list of June 08 key Westers?
We are there June 8 -13...really didnt want to fly home on Friday the 13th, lol...however, dont like the Friday night points:)

We are at OKW June 6-14 in a 2-bedroom. It will be DH, DD22, DD19, Dmom, Dsis, Dnephew10 & Dniece7 and I. It will be our second trip there. Our first is Feb. 29-Mar. 8.

Next week I get to call MS to make our OKW reservations for next January:cool1: Our boys are going to stay for 4 nights and DW and myself are going to stay for 8 nights. The boys have to go back to school on the 6th next year, thus the reason for the short trip for them. Don't fret for them though, they are going to Hawaii the following June with the marching band while DW and I will wait for Kolina to open.

going to okw for the first time in one week and cant wait. so confident that I will love it we have two studios booked in august to take my sister and her family with us. these boards make me want a cool drink on my porch after a long day in the parks. ps what is turtle pond pool, is that the main pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter