OKW lovers thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKW-Bldg. #45 Good Request?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first OKW experience coming in 1st Week in July..Any heads up!
Hi Chris,
What size unit are you staying in ? I love #45, but heard that because the studios are on the ends of the building, that they might experience some bus noise from this location. We were in a 2 bedroom and had no problem whatsoever.....had a beautiful, serene view of the canal.

Hi Chris,
What size unit are you staying in ? I love #45, but heard that because the studios are on the ends of the building, that they might experience some bus noise from this location. We were in a 2 bedroom and had no problem whatsoever.....had a beautiful, serene view of the canal.

1-BR it seems there a lot bigger than the other DVC's OKW seems so quiet and peaceful..and the points are amazing! though WL is not to shabby or BCV Darn there all GREAT! :thumbsup2

OKW-Bldg. #45 Good Request?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first OKW experience coming in 1st Week in July..Any heads up!

We were in a 2BR lock-off in Bldg. 45 last month....it was wonderful. There was a family of otters across the canal on our last day. Our unit, 4515-16 was on the far left side (facing the canal). It was close to the road, but we were never bothered by bus noise. Some pictures from bldg. 45 (also a couple of the otters):
http://public.fotki.com/shadeaux/disneyworld/may2007/

We were in a 2BR lock-off in Bldg. 45 last month....it was wonderful. There was a family of otters across the canal on our last day. Our unit, 4515-16 was on the far left side (facing the canal). It was close to the road, but we were never bothered by bus noise. Some pictures from bldg. 45 (also a couple of the otters):
http://public.fotki.com/shadeaux/disneyworld/may2007/

We have requested building 45 for our trip in october. After seeing your pictures I really hope we get our request met.

Buildings 45 and 46 are some of our most favorites. The views are terrific,. The bus stop is a bit of a distance, but the walk to HH seems so much shorter from there compared to the rest of Southpoint.

Thanks all for all the great information about OKW. I'm now planning on booking a stay there on my next trip sometime next year.....

Here are a few pictures of our "home". We have no trips lined up in the immediate future, so this is a chance for my fix :thumbsup2

First up is Building 63, where we stayed in a dedicated 2br on the main floor on our first trip :banana:
Bldg63fromentranceroad.jpg

The Marina and back of Hospitality House (and the pic I used in my sig!)
Marina.jpg

The Bridge in early evening
Bridge.jpg

A picture from the bridge facing towards building 62 and 16
FromtheBridge.jpg

A picture from builiding 14 entryway looking towards the Hospitality House
Bldg14facingHH.jpg

And don't forget the pool!
IMG_0984.jpg

The great thing about home is you can't wait to get back!

The resort location is one I like, it's not to close to the parks but not so far as I can't get to any of them in short time. The size of the units are great, I have not read a thread not liking the size. I own at OKW but we have been staying at BW with a BW view, love the view.

Some more pictures from around the pool area

Who doesn't love dolphins?
Dolphins.jpg

Boat to Downtown Disney
BoattoDTD.jpg

I have to say that the pictures of the scenery at OKW are just picture perfect !

They could be a post card ,,,thanks for sharing :love: :love:

Hugs Mel

P.S I'd love to meet the" OKW Otter Family someday".

I own at OKW but we have been staying at BW with a BW view, love the view.

Mikron,
I'm suprised you could even get a BW view as you don't own there. It was my understanding they could be tough even for owners to secure at 11 months out ? And your statement makes it sound like you've gotten it more than once.
We stayed at BWV once and had a so-so view of the valet parking lot (we could see TOT off in the distance if we were standing out on the balcony and turned to the right). This was a preferred view. There were no BW views left when I called.

Ok it's time

Decided to buy a small point contract now and more when the property I own sells. Soooooooooooooo anyone with a 30 point Dec use use OKW interested in letting Baba make her dream come true ?????
PLEASE
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Hugs Mel
Dreams realy do come true:goodvibes :goodvibes

Ok it's time

Decided to buy a small point contract now and more when the property I own sells. Soooooooooooooo anyone with a 30 point Dec use use OKW interested in letting Baba make her dream come true ?????
PLEASE
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Hugs Mel
Dreams realy do come true:goodvibes :goodvibes

Good luck:wizard:

Well it's about time bababear------:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hoping to become a TRUE OKW lover here --contract submiited to owner and accepted now it's off to Disney for first right of Refusal. 39 points Aug UY ,,it's a small one but a good one :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

,,plenty of time for that addontis disease to hit:rotfl:
Figured it was time for me to become an offical member :yay: :yay: :yay:
Wish me luck guys
Hugs Mel

Well it's about time bababear------:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hoping to become a TRUE OKW lover here --contract submiited to owner and accepted now it's off to Disney for first right of Refusal. 39 points Aug UY ,,it's a small one but a good one :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

,,plenty of time for that addontis disease to hit:rotfl:
Figured it was time for me to become an offical member :yay: :yay: :yay:
Wish me luck guys
Hugs Mel

If this is your first DVC contract, you will need alot of pixie dust to help get this thru.:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter