OK It's Booked!!

singleLiz1005

Earning My Ears
Just got the final call from WDW and the trip is finally completed. :cool1: Had a GREAT CM who has called back 4x today to get the next step of the trip done while her system keeps locking her out. Now they are completely locked out! Anyways, I know there are always options to go and discounts to look for but the package right now has saved me around $1,000 over the Dream Maker Silver! Which I am absolutely jumping out of my seat right now! :Pinkbounc We are going for 15 nights (yes 2 reservations 1 number), kids are beside themselves that they get to stay at POP (it IS for them after all). :cheer2: So this family is sitting back now until March when we can do all the PS's. Going for the 1st time w/my two ds.......and CAN NOT WAIT!! I don't know who is more excited them or me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter