O'hana, Kona, Sanaa, Boma... rank 'em!

1. Ohana
2. Sanaa
3. Kona
4. Boma

For me, Ohana and Sanaa are almost interchangeable with the one and two spot. They are completely different experiences and both have absolutely fantastic food. Ohana is our family tradition every visit and has arguably the best shrimp on property, but the bread service at Sanaa...OMG! We've only done Kona for dinner, but I'm dying to try that Tonga Toast at breakfast sometime.

Think I'll rank them as:
1) Kona Cafe-never had a bad meal here and the service has always been good.
2) Sanna-the food was lovely and different from the 'mainstream' meals however you don't get an 'experience' unless there are animals outside.
3) Ohana-this is probably the most unpredictable of the restaurants due to the food and service.

I think the general consensus is that these are the best 1 credit dining opportunities on property (Agree, disagree?)

How would you rank them? I personally love them all.

1. Sanaa
2. Kona
3. Ohana
4. Boma

I dig this list.
1. Ohana
2. Kona
3. Boma
4. Sanaa

1. Boma
2. Sanaa
3. Kona
Almost everywhere else on property
Ohana

Ohana was one of the worst meals I have ever had on property other than maybe Crystal Palace dinner. I have never had meat that was both overcooked on the outside and undercooked on the inside like I did at Ohana. Other than the bread pudding for dessert everything else tasted like reheated frozen crap.

1. Boma
2. Sanaa
3. Kona
Almost everywhere else on property
Ohana

Ohana was one of the worst meals I have ever had on property other than maybe Crystal Palace dinner. I have never had meat that was both overcooked on the outside and undercooked on the inside like I did at Ohana. Other than the bread pudding for dessert everything else tasted like reheated frozen crap.
1. Ohana
2. Sanaa
3. Boma
4. Kona
5. Hakuna
6. Matata

Anything that ends in an A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter