Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year you got a photo op with Vader and Boba Fett together in front of a backdrop just after entering SciFi for your reservation (before you are seated).

I believe they would also take photos separately but there wasn't a line when I was there and they may have just allowed it for the folks behind me as there wasn't anyone waiting.

The Dark Lord also has his own meet and greet during Star Wars Weekends, but he will have very long lines.

I'm soooo happy I found this board!!!!! Thanks to you guys I found out about the FtF package on Monday and was able to get a PP at 10:14!!! yay!!! I have so many questions but I'm trying to see if they've been answered already so that I don't ask again but it's sooo hard to catch up!!! You guys are so fast!!!! I'll start with one: Will DV take a pic with us during the Galactic Breakfast? We did the JTA in Dec '13 and were told DV does NOT take pictures.... but I"m wondering if the rule applies during the breakfast? My son really wants a pic with him! Thanks!!
Your welcome!! Darth Vader does take a picture during breakfast, you will meet him and Boba Fett before you are seated. He also has a meet and greet available during SWW by the old Backlot Tour. You could start by reading the first post of this thread. There's a lot of info there, if you come up with any otehr questions just let us know

If anyone is in need of a star wars breakfast or dinner reservation for 2 people, I have a few of them on May 15, 16, 17, 18, and 22. I thought I would give people here a chance at them before posting on the May cancellation thread. I also have a dining with an imagineer reservation for 2 on May 15 and May 18 that I won't be able to use. Let me know if interested.

If you have breakfast on the 22nd, I am interested! (Sending you a PM, too).

How many pictures can we take at breakfast? I don't want to hold up the line but I'd like separate pictures (one with DV and one with BF)? There are 5 of us.

How many pictures can we take at breakfast? I don't want to hold up the line but I'd like separate pictures (one with DV and one with BF)? There are 5 of us.
As long as you don't take too long. Sometimes the handler says you can only take one or two

Any idea (ballpark) how much the build your own lightsabers are? My sin just told me he wants to build a double lightsaber, the other one wants a purple one

If I remember correctly, in November ours were about $25 each with tax? Ours were single, I don't *think* the doubles were more, but I could be very very wrong about that so someone else will have to weigh in.

Touring plans says May 15th will only be a level 4 crowd in HS? This can't be right with all the people going to the first day of SWW?

That is good to know. It was really surprising how fast everything got wiped out last year. My daughter still gets asked where she got the ewok tank. I just wish
I had gotten a bigger size on mine since I have more chest than the tank was designed for! LOL

It's still possible for items to run out. Hopefully, they won't though!

Touring plans says May 15th will only be a level 4 crowd in HS? This can't be right with all the people going to the first day of SWW?

It's my understanding that would be taking about regular attractions wait times. Not the SW stuff, except Star Tours.

Seriously, I have been trying to be as economical as possible since we booked FtF, and now adding the Galactic breakfast back in we may be eating Ramen noodles till we leave for Disney! I'll just dress them up…no one will notice, right? :rotfl:
Shall I send you some excellent recipes? I actually frequently still eat ramen though I use my own seasoning when I have time.

If I remember correctly, in November ours were about $25 each with tax? Ours were single, I don't *think* the doubles were more, but I could be very very wrong about that so someone else will have to weigh in.
Wow, that is not nearly as $$ as I imagined. Where does that occur?

Your welcome!! Darth Vader does take a picture during breakfast, you will meet him and Boba Fett before you are seated. He also has a meet and greet available during SWW by the old Backlot Tour. You could start by reading the first post of this thread. There's a lot of info there, if you come up with any otehr questions just let us know
Great! Do the other characters (stormtroopers, jawas) come to the tables during our meal?

Great! Do the other characters (stormtroopers, jawas) come to the tables during our meal?

They do. Last year we got 2 jawas and 2 stormtroopers that each group came around to us twice. The light in the restaurant is really low, I found the best strategy was to take a pic with the movie screen at our backs, I think that helped a bit.

Wow, that is not nearly as $$ as I imagined. Where does that occur?

Tattooine traders has them, we did ours at once upon a toy in downtown Disney though. They are VERY good quality for the price, we were super impressed and will be making them again this trip. I have a video of my kids "attacking" my father with them when he got to the hotel on our last trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter