Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do. Last year we got 2 jawas and 2 stormtroopers that each group came around to us twice. The light in the restaurant is really low, I found the best strategy was to take a pic with the movie screen at our backs, I think that helped a bit.

That's the same thing we did.

Accidentally deleted the quotes I quoted (oops).

The lightsabers are almost too good quality - the one my son made a few years ago is HEAVY!! No way would he carry it around the parks all day.

I was eying Ezra's lightsaber/blaster at Target today and it was $35!!! My thought was, "we could build one for less than this!!!" The Inquisitor one that my son got for his bday (also from Target) is REALLY cool though!!

Touring plans says May 15th will only be a level 4 crowd in HS? This can't be right with all the people going to the first day of SWW?

I was kind of surprised at the crowd levels they had for the first week in June. I think they have it lower because they don't have summer break starting till June 27th, but I think they underestimate the crowd levels still. Many districts still get out earlier.

Shall I send you some excellent recipes? I actually frequently still eat ramen though I use my own seasoning when I have time.

Send them my way! :rotfl2: I actually buy DH a box of ramen once a month and he takes it to work in case he forgets leftovers or doesn't have any more of his eating out budget left for the month…or just in case hunger strikes! ;)

Tattooine traders has them, we did ours at once upon a toy in downtown Disney though. They are VERY good quality for the price, we were super impressed and will be making them again this trip. I have a video of my kids "attacking" my father with them when he got to the hotel on our last trip

I've been really impressed with the quality too! Oldest DS built his six years ago and it's still going strong!

Accidentally deleted the quotes I quoted (oops).

The lightsabers are almost too good quality - the one my son made a few years ago is HEAVY!! No way would he carry it around the parks all day.

I was eying Ezra's lightsaber/blaster at Target today and it was $35!!! My thought was, "we could build one for less than this!!!" The Inquisitor one that my son got for his bday (also from Target) is REALLY cool though!!
Ezra has the coolest lightsaber/blaster ever.

I have a lightsaber my niece built when they were first introduced. That sucker was made to last. It's roughly 10 years old or more.

I've been really impressed with the quality too! Oldest DS built his six years ago and it's still going strong!

I wish I could say the same, but DS4 is taking after his father the engineer, and took them apart last month on a "slow" afternoon. He discovered a compartment with crystals that he was convinced changed the sounds it made and somehow managed to break down the "blade" part into it's individual sections. We find pieces of lightsaber still scattered throughout the house. Taking it apart was easy, apparently he hasn't mastered the "putting it back together" :rolleyes1

Touring plans says May 15th will only be a level 4 crowd in HS? This can't be right with all the people going to the first day of SWW?

lovethattink is right. TP specifically tracks the wait times for certain rides at each park during certain hours of the day. They will account for SWW, since it has a mild impact on wait times at other parks and a decent impact on Star Tours. They don't consider how crowded the actual park is, just how it will effect your ability to ride rides. I think the estimates might be a bit low, but this is also before school is out. Plus, Friday is a work/school day for most people.

Dh showed DS the crystal location too. He has to pull them out all the time to check on them. :scared: I worry he's going to lose them.

soooo i broke down and purchased the FTF premium package! Woohoo! My DH is going to be so EXCITED!
Not to sure anyone knows this, but when you check in for the FTF dose your whole party have to be with you or can you just pick it up for the whole group?
Also, i noticed they gave out pictures and a photo pass card was that per person or per reservation? thanks for the help :ewok:

soooo i broke down and purchased the FTF premium package! Woohoo! My DH is going to be so EXCITED!
Not to sure anyone knows this, but when you check in for the FTF dose your whole party have to be with you or can you just pick it up for the whole group?
Also, i noticed they gave out pictures and a photo pass card was that per person or per reservation? thanks for the help :ewok:
Last year it was one per a person

When I asked the booking CM this question, she said yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter