***Official September 2022 Thread***

Wow! I can’t believe how quickly the MNSSHP tix are selling out...just went to buy tix for 9/13 which is a Tues and it’s sold out. We are planning to be at EPCOT on Sun., 9/11 but now thinking of doing Halloween party at MK instead.
Our date sold out this week also - dangit! I was hopeful the 8/30 party would remain one of the few to not sell out. I've heard reports that the sold out parties don't feel as crowded as previous years' sold out parties though, so that's good at least! They may have reduced capacity.

Our date sold out this week also - dangit! I was hopeful the 8/30 party would remain one of the few to not sell out. I've heard reports that the sold out parties don't feel as crowded as previous years' sold out parties though, so that's good at least! They may have reduced capacity.
although Im disappointed that the date I wanted tix for sold out I still hope they don’t start selling additional tix for sold out nights ....I had bought tix for 9/5 the day they went on sale but we decided we wanted to do a second party....

I just realized yesterday we will be 3 weeks out from our trip this weekend! We are going to be there the 10th thru the 16th. We are going to be staying at the Contemporary in the Garden Wing. This is a new resort for us! The past few trips have been at the Poly and Yacht Club. We plan on going to MNSSHP on the 11th and then we are going to celebrate my bday the 12th in MK again!

Side note I hope our MB+ make it in time. We ordered them they day they went on sale and they still are "in progress"
Welcome in to the September 2022 Group @littlejessmarie !! :welcome: So glad you joined us. pixiedust: Great resort you have chosen at the Contemporary. I have never stayed at the Contemporary but we have at the Yacht Club and Poly- loved our stays. Such a great way to celebrate your birthday at the Magic Kingdom!! Hope you enjoy your birthday( I can't think of a better place):cake:and 🎃 MNSSHP too. I will add you to our CountDown List and we look forward to seeing you here for more planning. :tigger:

Are they still giving you a free replacement on the Disney Ponchos if they rip or tear? We always wait to buy them there for that reason. If they stop doing that then we will just buy some before we go. I know in 2020 they still were but haven't been back since then.

Are they still giving you a free replacement on the Disney Ponchos if they rip or tear? We always wait to buy them there for that reason. If they stop doing that then we will just buy some before we go. I know in 2020 they still were but haven't been back since then.
I am not positive but I don’t see why they wouldn’t. I have used the same poncho bought from the parks many for many tripa and have not torn or ripped it.

I think you will be fine if you buy one of the park ponchos-just keep your receipt.

But, if you want to bring your own because they won’t replace a park poncho because you rip or tear it then bring an extra one or two because I expect lots of rain….. I hope not but better to be prepared :)

My husband and daughter have frogg togg ponchos and rain suit. They roll up small enough to fit in backpack and loungefly mini backpacks.

Pop Century here we come! I think you will beat us there if I remember right. We land at 12:15.
You remember right. I arrive at MCO at 9AM. However...

That's on Tuesday the 6th and heading to Universal. I'll be spending Saturday the 10 at Universal with friends and then heading to POP in the evening. So you'll beat me there.

I'm leaving 3 weeks today!! In fact, I think in 3 weeks at this time, I'll be on the flight to Orlando after my looooong connection time in Toronto!

I'm getting pretty excited. I have some concerns as my health isn't the best - ie) my feet hurt when I was significantly lighter so I'm a bit worried about that. I'm also experiencing daily nausea due to a medication that I can't really stop so I don't know how the heat and rides and junkier food will work with that either. But I've decided if worst comes to worst, I will rent a scooter or whatever they are called and just admit defeat with my feet lol. No point in being stubborn about it if the soreness will just ruin my trip anyway. And fingers crossed the nausea will be manageable and not affected by the rides.

I'm leaving 3 weeks today!! In fact, I think in 3 weeks at this time, I'll be on the flight to Orlando after my looooong connection time in Toronto!

I'm getting pretty excited. I have some concerns as my health isn't the best - ie) my feet hurt when I was significantly lighter so I'm a bit worried about that. I'm also experiencing daily nausea due to a medication that I can't really stop so I don't know how the heat and rides and junkier food will work with that either. But I've decided if worst comes to worst, I will rent a scooter or whatever they are called and just admit defeat with my feet lol. No point in being stubborn about it if the soreness will just ruin my trip anyway. And fingers crossed the nausea will be manageable and not affected by the rides.
That’s hard but what a good approach- just let the body you have that day feel good and don’t stress about getting the equipment or help you need to enjoy your trip!

Well, we are now close enough to our trip that I think I better call about the MagicBand+ that are still in progress, 15 days feels like it is cutting it too close now.

Well, we are now close enough to our trip that I think I better call about the MagicBand+ that are still in progress, 15 days feels like it is cutting it too close now.
Let us know what the latest is. I have the same status and I'm 19 days. Or maybe 18. Depends on what countdown I check. My ticker is definitely wrong though.

Also, good news, There's a good chance tropical storm Danielle is going to be in the gulf by the end of this weekend, so I'm not going to it Disney in early September!

Last edited:

I've given up on the idea that I can walk all those miles and broke down and rented a scooter. I've rented one a few years back when I needed a knee replacement and this year the other knee is going. Being in pain is not my idea of a fun vacation. You go girl and do what's best for you!:moped:

Regarding MB+, did anyone else read what they are doing about the delays? An article I read said they are sending emails out to folks stating they will refund your order, you can keep the bands when they arrive and you can get a digital gift card for a new band. So free MB+ and a new one at no cost. Not sure if this will work the way they say it will, cause you know Disney, but this is what I read.

Regarding MB+, did anyone else read what they are doing about the delays? An article I read said they are sending emails out to folks stating they will refund your order, you can keep the bands when they arrive and you can get a digital gift card for a new band. So free MB+ and a new one at no cost. Not sure if this will work the way they say it will, cause you know Disney, but this is what I read.
I read the same thing and I came across a mb+ thread where people said it was working out, but there was supposed to be a date ending where they would catch up and I think that passed, so not sure if its still a thing. Mine is still in progress and I do have time, but it's frustrating.

I haven't gotten an email but that would be great. I don't really need it for my trip - I thought it would be nice to have a 50th Anniversary MB+ in my collection of bands.
Only 15 days until I leave...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter