***Official September 2022 Thread***

Going 9/7 -9/12 POFQ. I booked a Keys to the Kingdom tour on the same day I am going to MNSSHP. Now rethinking, its going to be an early start to the day and late nite for the party. Maybe back to the resort to pool and relax and maybe a nap!
Does anyone know this - I bought the KttK ticket and bought a MNSSHP ticket, so i don't need a park ticket for MK that day, but i needed a park reservation. My package has 3 park tickets, since i am not using one for MK, can i use it for another park. I ask because it doesn't allow me to make another park reservation as i made 3. But won't I have an unused ticket?

Going 9/7 -9/12 POFQ. I booked a Keys to the Kingdom tour on the same day I am going to MNSSHP. Now rethinking, its going to be an early start to the day and late nite for the party. Maybe back to the resort to pool and relax and maybe a nap!
Does anyone know this - I bought the KttK ticket and bought a MNSSHP ticket, so i don't need a park ticket for MK that day, but i needed a park reservation. My package has 3 park tickets, since i am not using one for MK, can i use it for another park. I ask because it doesn't allow me to make another park reservation as i made 3. But won't I have an unused ticket?
In the know to go about the tour, it states park admission, as well as park reservation, is required.

As PP stated, you use both the KttK ticket and a day ticket to get into that tour.

I wouldn't personally book two high cost items like that on the same day if enjoying the early one might impact my ability to enjoy the later one. I am also in bed by 10 on a late day, so I know that I need to really lay low on the morning of a MNSSHP if I'm watching that 12am stage show. Perhaps you have better tolerance for doing an early morning and a late night on the same (very hot) day.

I have KttK booked just a few days before you. A park ticket and park reservation are required to do the tour. You do not need to make a park reservation if you plan to do the party only. Maybe someone attending the party on a rest day can let us know if they were given an automatic MK reservation for 4PM and later.

Just making our last minute trip a reality by adding Mickeys NotSoScary! Taking my kids solo since Dad had to bow out due to work. I’m disappointed but the kids and I have a blast on our own since we have gone numerous times with out Dad. We were at the campground but no way I’m dragging our RV down this time, way too much work for me, been there, done that! Going to spend a few days at Universal then spend the rest at Disney!

Did you buy trip insurance? We have insurance on flights but not in hotel/tickets and I’m starting to worry if someone gets sick.

Welcome in to the September 2022 Group @TrulyMadlyDisney !!! :welcome: So glad you joined us. Port Orleans French Quarters is one of my favorite resorts. Congrats on your trip.:donald:Sounds like some great extras you have booked such as MNSSHP. 🎃 Hope you have a great trip--which is just days away. Hard to believe September 2022 is now so close. I will add you to our CountDown List on page 1 and will see you here for more last minute planning. :smickey:

Did you buy trip insurance? We have insurance on flights but not in hotel/tickets and I’m starting to worry if someone gets sick.
We also always buy trip insurance. Too much can go wrong with two toddlers. My wife will also be 28 weeks pregnant.

Double-check your credit card benefits. A lot of them provide some amount of travel insurance.

Has anyone gotten their luggage tags and stuff yet? Can't remember how close to the trip they came last time (we got them for our canceled trip in January).

I got mine yesterday! We check in 9/3. I was so happy to get Mickey mail! Now I’m just hoping my magic band + ships soon.
Oh good! We don't check in until the 10th so next week maybe we will get ours! I am not getting my hopes up on getting our Magicband+. I just ordered one since we already had several new ones (I am addicted to buying them). Seems like every time they are mailed to us they take the scenic route getting here (taking a couple of weeks sometimes) so unless they ship really soon we might be out of luck.

I've never gotten luggage tags - does Disney send those? I booked through Disney but haven't gotten anything other than the regular magic bands I ordered.

I spoke with a CM on Sunday regarding my Magicband 2.0 order I placed through MDE on 7/27 that still shows in progress. Our arrival date is 9/6 and the CM (who also is part of the Shop Disney Parks team) said that for all arrivals after 08/15 they are still anticipating sending most orders out. That since the Magicband+ release date orders have been severly backlogged with the demand. She told me to give it a week and a half and that if my order hasn't shipped to call back and they will cancel my order and put a new one that has the bands waiting at the resort for us.

I spoke with a CM on Sunday regarding my Magicband 2.0 order I placed through MDE on 7/27 that still shows in progress. Our arrival date is 9/6 and the CM (who also is part of the Shop Disney Parks team) said that for all arrivals after 08/15 they are still anticipating sending most orders out. That since the Magicband+ release date orders have been severly backlogged with the demand. She told me to give it a week and a half and that if my order hasn't shipped to call back and they will cancel my order and put a new one that has the bands waiting at the resort for us.

I arrive the day after you and I haven't seen any update either. I really hope something goes through soon.

The yellow paper tags for Magical Express are no more.

I think you still get plastic luggage tags if you book a package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter