***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite bummed it ended up falling smack in the middle of our two trips. I'm thinking I may just have to talk DH in to a weekend trip for the preview. I signed up and we'll see how much luck I have with him. Heck, I may just do my long desired trip alone if he won't go.

Same here - we're going Memorial weekend and he doesn't think it's worth it to go just for this :(

I've signed up also so I'll be working on him to go!

I'm tempted. The problem is we have added on to our April trip so we are gone Wednesday through Tuesday, when we are only required to be there Friday and Saturday (for the 10k)
And our end of May trip is our long 10 day trip, Friday till Monday, with 2 full weekends.
Really adds up and hard to justify a even a quick trip in the middle of those. Maybe I need to break down and take off a day or two from April?
You can shorten to Thursday through Monday. Gives you time to prepare for the 10K and then recover for a day+ before heading home.

That's what I signed up for. That way, if we leave here to drive down Friday night we have plenty of time to get over there and I also wanted evening times. I was really hoping for an 8-10

We are in NC, and flying down 5/9. We got amazing southwest airfare $69 each way, so we grabbed that fast!
I was hoping for a bit later too, something about AK after dark. None the less I'm so excited!

Was able to book for a preview day, and on my birthday! I have not gotten an email confirmation and don't see it on MDE. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter