***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just grabbed an AP preview slot for 5/13 from 6-8 pm. I thought it would be more beautiful at night. I was bummed when I found out that Wishes was going away on 5/11 instead of the end of the month. Now I can throw together a quickie trip from 5/11-5/14 and see both Wishes :sad: and Avatar :dogdance:.

I took a screenshot of my confirmation page and book marked it as well, but have not yet received an email. There is a phone number, so if I don't get an email, i'll call. I assume the system is a smidge busy

Darn. My bad luck, we are boarding the Disney Magic when the first AP preview slot is on the 13th... ONE DAY earlier *dies a little inside*

I took a screenshot of my confirmation page and book marked it as well, but have not yet received an email. There is a phone number, so if I don't get an email, i'll call. I assume the system is a smidge busy

I took a screenshot as well. Still no email - might call them if just to find out why I very rarely get any disney emails.

Now the questions is
will they make everyone leave after their 2 hours or can you stay?

Right? My guess is you won't get on either ride outside of your time but say if we rode both right away, then wandered, then hit the Canteen just towards the end, they won't chase us out.

6-8 is the last preview it won't be dark enough to see it lit up

But on my date sunset is at 8:13 pm. Hoping with the 6-8 slot and the land with the tall rocks/foliage ... Pandora will have begun to get dark and the lights will be turning on. Won't be full effect but hoping it will be in transition.

What about any other type of previews? Just random for folks who are in the park? Any hope of those?

Not looking good. I would guess any soft opening now will have to happen between the AP/DVC preview and Official opening day. AND I hope they do CM preview before all the other previews.

EDITED TO ADD: Now that CM dates are up early May right up to AP previews I think this further pushes SO to days prior to official opening.

Last edited:
AP linked to my account and on the wait is almost over page, goes to confirm page and then what.....nothing else to click or select. What am I doing wrong?

So question....Is the FP+ choice between the two Pandora rides in tier 1, then you can still book ROL as another choice, if available?

AP linked to my account and on the wait is almost over page, goes to confirm page and then what.....nothing else to click or select. What am I doing wrong?
You click "next" in the bottom right corner then it takes you to the page to register for the dates and times.

Not looking good. I would guess any soft opening now will have to happen between the AP/DVC preview and Official opening day. AND I hope they do CM preview before all the other previews.
The media has their previews from May 23-25.

It did that to me, I had to click the link again, then it had me sign into my MDE account, then it showed me as a registered guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter