***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I booked 2 preview spots on behalf of someone - I wanted to grab the spots before they were gone. Here's the thing, there is a slim chance (I would not have taken the slots otherwise) they might not be able to make it.

If it turns out they can't make it, is there a penalty for not showing up (or a way to cancel, so the slot opens back up for someone else)? I did receive a confirmation email, but I see nothing about cancellations.

So I booked 2 preview spots on behalf of someone - I wanted to grab the spots before they were gone. Here's the thing, there is a slim chance (I would not have taken the slots otherwise) they might not be able to make it.

If it turns out they can't make it, is there a penalty for not showing up (or a way to cancel, so the slot opens back up for someone else)? I did receive a confirmation email, but I see nothing about cancellations.
I'm a Disneyland passholder and I've missed AP events that I had previously registered for and nothing happened. Usually though you are unable to cancel the reservation. The only time I went to an event where it said something in the registration was for a Disney Infinity movie screening of Zootopia. That registration stated that if you missed the event you would not be allowed to register for one in the future, however you were able to cancel up to 24 hours in advance for this one and they had a waiting list.

I was so hoping these would hit during our spring break, not the week before DD's dance recital. No way we can skip out on those rehearsals :mad:

I'm a Disneyland passholder and I've missed AP events that I had previously registered for and nothing happened. Usually though you are unable to cancel the reservation. The only time I went to an event where it said something in the registration was for a Disney Infinity movie screening of Zootopia. That registration stated that if you missed the event you would not be allowed to register for one in the future, however you were able to cancel up to 24 hours in advance for this one and they had a waiting list.

Okay, thanks for the info! I read everything twice and didn't see anything about cancellations, so hopefully there is no penalty as you said.

Do the AP/DVC dates "indicate" anything in reference to any possible SO opportunity dates?

FYI: I am staying at Fort Wilderness in June and got the email saying I would be able to take advantage of the EMH from 11 to 1 each night.

Also, is it safe to now assume ROL will be considered a Tier 2 FP?

Has anyone staying at a value resort received the Pandora EMH email yet? I have a trip booked at Pop! for May 27 - June 4 and have not received one yet.

Has anyone staying at a value resort received the Pandora EMH email yet? I have a trip booked at Pop! for May 27 - June 4 and have not received one yet.
I have I am staying at music ( I think, well one of the all star ones ) and I got it yesterday

I still have not received that email. Also still waiting on confirmation for AP preview registration. Disney does not like my email for some reason :guilty:

Mine was in my spam folder. Not staying value but to add to the list of people staying at different resorts, we will be at AKV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter