• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

Something to consider - on my June trip and on my August trip two weeks ago, every time I went to check in for my dining ADR, I was given an option to add 1 (sometimes 2) to my party. My CM daughter often had friends meeting up with us at the last minute, and it was no problem to add them to our ADR at check in.
I've never had a problem adding one to my table reservations at check in. Notoriously, I'd be doing it at Be Our Guest as the oddball number of 3 was harder to get than 2. I was always willing to send my kids in alone if they said no. 🤣

Just paid off the balance on package. Yay for only 30 days left!:woohoo:Thinking about booking a fireworks dessert party and Space 220. This is our last trip for awhile. Not planning to go back until Christmas 2023. I can't wait to read reports from the first week of October peeps! :hyper:

Just paid off the balance on package. Yay for only 30 days left!:woohoo:Thinking about booking a fireworks dessert party and Space 220. This is our last trip for awhile. Not planning to go back until Christmas 2023. I can't wait to read reports from the first week of October peeps! :hyper:

We are all paid off too!

Space 220- Fireworks Parties- a lot of info was released yesterday!! What’s everyone’s thoughts?? I am def hoping for a party on the 3rd, since I will be leaving on the 4th! And going to attempt for Space dinner ADR on the 2nd!! Also, has anyone been to Mcds yet for the new happy meal toys???

Space 220- Fireworks Parties- a lot of info was released yesterday!! What’s everyone’s thoughts?? I am def hoping for a party on the 3rd, since I will be leaving on the 4th! And going to attempt for Space dinner ADR on the 2nd!! Also, has anyone been to Mcds yet for the new happy meal toys???
Hoping to go to Space 220 on the 2nd, but worried about getting an ADR with the demand and the park sold out.

We are thinking about doing the Harmonious fireworks dinner at Rose and Crown. I've always wanted to watch the fireworks from Rose and Crown and this is a guarantee which is nice. Not that there probably won't be plenty of nice spots to watch the show from and you probably won't need to find a spot real early on our date but it's a nice convenience. And you can reserve that online which is much better than having to call!

We are only going to MK for Boo Bash this trip and the dessert party would eat up too much park time. But on another trip I'd definitely be interested. And if it weren't Food and Wine and we weren't committing to a dinner at R&C I would seriously consider Space 220. That will be another next trip item!

Love this post! We are skipping Space220 this trip. Since I'll have a party of 19 this time; I'm not doing group dessert parties; however, I'm thinking about taking DW to Cali Grill "Celebration at the Top". We've done the dessert parties at MK, EP and HS. I really enjoy them; particularly the relaxed feeling of sitting down to enjoy some food/refreshments....then having a roped off fireworks viewing....really helps when the group is tired. Def expensive though. MCD - we are going tonight.

I'm feeling more and more anxious everyday wondering when Genie+ is going to drop. I feel like it will be out for our 10-16th trip... But I just don't want to be surprised by it.
Not gonna lie- I wish it would drop before the 1st cus I would love to be able to utilize it- especially if I can’t get a boarding group for ratatouille I’d pay in a heartbeat since I don’t know next time I will be back!

Totally forgot to mention!!! We switched rooms from ASM to POP for our trip so we can use the skyliner for Epcot day!!!
Hi, if you or anyone else need me to make a modification to your reservations, please quote the line I entered for your trip so it is easier to find & edit. While at home on my desktop it is a bit easier to edit, doing so on my phone without specs is near impossible without screwing up the list :)

Thanks!

Hi, if you or anyone else need me to make a modification to your reservations, please quote the line I entered for your trip so it is easier to find & edit. While at home on my desktop it is a bit easier to edit, doing so on my phone without specs is near impossible without screwing up the list :)

Thanks!

Sept. 30 - Oct. 4 - sapphirerose915 - ASM- now POP!!

thank you!!!!!

For anyone that cares about the MCD toys. We got bag 3 (Timothy Mouse) and bag 4 (Abu) last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter