After Hours Events - Ask Questions and Share Experiences Here

So does everyone plan to eat dinner before going? I am debating on if I should just get a reservation at hollywood studios at like 7:15pm or eat at a resort at like 5 lol
Definitely eat beforehand. We did Be Our Guest at 4pm and then hopped over to Epcot for the AH event around 6:30pm via the monorail. Was able to explore the showcase and watch Luminous before the event actually started and it was nice not having to worry about eating when trying to maximize rides.

Went to Studios Feb 26. Got there 6:30. Let in 6.45. Did 15 rides, 6 before 9pm.

Rise 3, Railway 3 (new to me), Falcon 2, Star Tours 3 (one new one to me), Slinky 2, TZT 1, Midway 1. An ice cream bar and a bottle of water! The only real line was Slinky at about 20 minutes. Everything else was as fast as you want to walk.

Stayed until 1230 and immediately got bus back to CBR. I will definitely do it again. I’ve been going to the park since 1990 so I didn’t really care to spend the whole day there, just wanted to go on some of the rides.

Went to Studios Feb 26. Got there 6:30. Let in 6.45. Did 15 rides, 6 before 9pm.

Rise 3, Railway 3 (new to me), Falcon 2, Star Tours 3 (one new one to me), Slinky 2, TZT 1, Midway 1. An ice cream bar and a bottle of water! The only real line was Slinky at about 20 minutes. Everything else was as fast as you want to walk.

Stayed until 1230 and immediately got bus back to CBR. I will definitely do it again. I’ve been going to the park since 1990 so I didn’t really care to spend the whole day there, just wanted to go on some of the rides.

Thanks for this great summary. We're also staying at CBR so I was glad to hear they had a bus right away for you since sadly they don't run the skyliner.
Very interesting that you got several rides in before 9 pm also!

Does anybody know if Mexico is open during Epcot after hours?

This is the first time doing any after hours event. We usually do Moonlight events, but we did not want to get the APs now since we are not going back until November for a longer time, but we still want to visit Epcot and do some rides.
TIA

During After Hours events the countries close at regular park closing. However I’m sure the Frozen and Remy rides are main open but I’m not sure about the ride inside Mexico..

Does anybody know if Mexico is open during Epcot after hours?

This is the first time doing any after hours event. We usually do Moonlight events, but we did not want to get the APs now since we are not going back until November for a longer time, but we still want to visit Epcot and do some rides.
TIA
Yes, Mexico is open! Or at least the ride is (we didn't spend much time there when we did AH).

Do we have any idea when the next round of After Hours events and Christmas party dates might be announced? I'm trying to plan for our thanksgiving trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter