Official JUNE 2008

Our WDW trip is almost here.

I'm so excited. We leave the day after my son gets out of school for the summer. :cool1:

June 11-20 Grand Floridian, then Saratoga Springs.

Hope to see you there!!

Kim
WDW Moms Panel

I was wondering when you would post your June 1st celebration! :rotfl2: It's going to be a long 13 days. :(
Well I would have done it sooner but we had a busy day. Got up this morning to find my tire was going flat. so we aired it up and drove into town (Yes I am a hick and we have to drive into town...lol) and come to find out my tires were dry rotting on the insdie were I couldn't see so I ended up buying new tires this morning. We ended up just skipping church this morning so we grabbed lunch and grocery's before heading back home. As soon as I was able to get on here I did. Better late than never. lol.

Hopefully the next few days wont be to bad. We have softball, baseball, and basketball almost every night and were actucally going to Nashville this weekend for a basketball tourney. Were going to hold off till next Friday to leave now since we had to fork that extra money towards those tires this morning and just drive straight to Disney...but I will still be there bright and early Saturday, June 14, 2008!!!!

Good morning ladies ad gentlemen! 13 more days till I am relaxing by the pool at the AKL! I cant wait for the nightly African storytelling by the firepit. That should be fun!

And I just checked the weather - the first 2 days we are there, the high is only 88! I can totally handle that being from Louisiana. Last year we were there around the middle of July and it hit 95 or higher every day!:furious:

I hope the forecast stays like that! It looks like we will have good weather while we are there!

It's getting closer!!!!

Purchased two new huge suitcases last week. We picked them up at Marshall's and they were a steal!

Stopped by AAA this morning and picked up all of my travel docs.:woohoo:

Got all my little travel size goodies at Target last week, along with a new swimming suit and some tshirts. I love that store!

So close!party:

-kristy

Hi all getting closer and closer. I'm so excited I haven't been back since 2004, so I've definitely being going thru withdrawal............:rotfl:

Hi all getting closer and closer. I'm so excited I haven't been back since 2004, so I've definitely being going thru withdrawal............:rotfl:

DH & I haven't been back since 1991!!! DD#1-1995 w/band, DD#2-1999 w/band!! DD#2 boyfriend--NEVER!!
Cannot WAIT to see all the new stuff!! Have never been to AK or on TOT, Splash Mountain, RnR, Soarin'!!! This next week can't go fast enough. Just hope the week we are there goes sloooooow! Weather looks like it's gonna be great! Hope those weathermen are right for a change.

2 days 2 days 2 days

I hop on the plane and take off bright and early at 6:50AM Wednesday morning :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Well I would have done it sooner but we had a busy day. Got up this morning to find my tire was going flat. so we aired it up and drove into town (Yes I am a hick and we have to drive into town...lol) and come to find out my tires were dry rotting on the insdie were I couldn't see so I ended up buying new tires this morning. We ended up just skipping church this morning so we grabbed lunch and grocery's before heading back home. As soon as I was able to get on here I did. Better late than never. lol.

Hopefully the next few days wont be to bad. We have softball, baseball, and basketball almost every night and were actucally going to Nashville this weekend for a basketball tourney. Were going to hold off till next Friday to leave now since we had to fork that extra money towards those tires this morning and just drive straight to Disney...but I will still be there bright and early Saturday, June 14, 2008!!!!

Good luck with the basketball tournament! That will be a nice little break. That sucks about the tires. Dry rot? How in the world would you have dry rot if you drive your vehicle often? Join the club - we are also driving straight to Disney! We aren't leaving until Saturday so you have me beat by one day!

Got up this morning to find my tire was going flat. so we aired it up and drove into town (Yes I am a hick and we have to drive into town...lol) and come to find out my tires were dry rotting on the insdie were I couldn't see so I ended up buying new tires this morning.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to drive into town ;) If I needed tires I would have to drive 45 minutes to get them :rolleyes1

Down to 13 days :banana:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to drive into town ;) If I needed tires I would have to drive 45 minutes to get them :rolleyes1

Down to 13 days :banana:

I wish that we were living out in the country! We almost built a house on family property that is approx. 35 minutes away from real city. At times I am glad that we didn't, but other times I wish that we had. I love being where it absolutely quiet.

6 days!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

My ticker says more but that was from when we were flying.:rolleyes1 I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it all done. Just seems more complicated planning for a road trip instead of flying. Trying to make sure I have enough stuff to keep the 3 kids busy so they don't kill each other. I threatened them today that I'll tie them down on the luggage rack on top if they don't behave. Something tells me they've already caught on to the fact that I'll all bark no bite. Not a good thing.:rotfl2:

AMYZ00: Did you find that Jeep luggage at Walmart?

Woohoo! We're at 6 days too! I just called today to reserve the town car that will take us to the airport at dark o'clock in the morning. Ugh. I hate flying from the West Coast to the East Coast, it takes sooooo long to get to the best place in the World! Our flight leaves at 7:55am and we don't get into MCO until 5:45pm. We have 7:30 ADR's at WC and I'm so hoping that we'll make those!

June 11-25 !!!! It's almost here! I can barely sitdown!
All Star Sports for my twins 7th birthday celebration! They are so excited!:dance3:

6 days!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

My ticker says more but that was from when we were flying.:rolleyes1 I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it all done. Just seems more complicated planning for a road trip instead of flying. Trying to make sure I have enough stuff to keep the 3 kids busy so they don't kill each other. I threatened them today that I'll tie them down on the luggage rack on top if they don't behave. Something tells me they've already caught on to the fact that I'll all bark no bite. Not a good thing.:rotfl2:

AMYZ00: Did you find that Jeep luggage at Walmart?

That is one reason we decided to leave at 4am instead of 5:30am. me, my mom, and my cousin (9) can sleep most of the way. We got my cousin a few coloring items and she will use my portable DVD player some. I hope she finds her ipod by then.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter