Official JUNE 2008

themudd4

DIS Veteran
I looked for the official June 2008 and didn't find one so I would be honored to start one...:worship:

We are counting down the days to our trip to CSR.
JUNE 14-21, 2008!!!

Look for the room with the lime green window and door!!!

I just booked all of our ADR's yesterday...everyone is ready! Just gotta pay everything off now!

I know it is gonna be hot and crowded but I DONT CARE!!! I am gonna be on Vacation!

Happy planning everyone!!

Count us in! We'll be there June 10-17 staying offsite for the first time. We are renting a vacation home in Indian Ridge. Really looking forward to the private pool and being able to spread out a little!
We can't wait! :mickeyjum

Another Hoosier going to be there in June :thumbsup2 We will be staying at Pop from June 25th - July 2nd. Made all of our adrs already...can't wait to do the rest of the planning :banana:

Just booked TODAY for June 19-25 at CSR (DH has a conference). Yippeeeeee! I can't get off the disboards. I'm not getting anything done. I'm obsessed! I have total Disney Derangement Syndrome. How do I cope for the next 6 months?

Just booked TODAY for June 19-25 at CSR (DH has a conference). Yippeeeeee! I can't get off the disboards. I'm not getting anything done. I'm obsessed! I have total Disney Derangement Syndrome. How do I cope for the next 6 months?

We will be there the (same resort & all) same time...sort of...were the 14-21. We can obsess together!!!

We will be aIt WL June 14-21. I am so excited I am driving my family crazy!!!!!

Hi, we will be at AKL from June 8-13th. We are starting our vacation this year at Cocoa Beach so we will be doing 3 days there before heading over to see Mickey.

We have 14 of us going!! We are so excited!!!

My travel agent has a courtesy hold for 6 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter. I am calling in the morning and booking the trip for June 15 - 21. WooHoo, we can't wait to go!

Dh, ds, and myself will be there June 14-28.
First week offsite condo- OLCC
2nd week Disney Hilton (dh has conference there)

Can't wait!!!

We will be at POR June 13-20, it's a suprise trip so I hope I can keep it a secret from the kids!

We will be there from June 14-June 21st. We are super excited. Are you all booking through travel agents?

:woohoo: We'll be there! June 22 - July 2. We'll be staying off site this year which is a bit sad, but it allows us a longer stay. And we'll be celebrating my DS 7th B-Day! I can't wait.:wizard:

count us in...we will be there june 1-8th. we will be going for my birthday..and it will be boyfriend and nephews first trips!! :cool1: i cannot wait!!!

hey, down on the creative board i saw an idea i am going to use while we are at disney and i think would be fun for the rest of us juners too.. you know how we all like to get the lime green mickey heads from home depot? well get some different colors too and write your screen name on them. then give them to other disers you meet in the park. that way you can remember who you met! i LOVE this idea! totally stealing it. so if i meet you in june i will give you my "card". :rotfl:

hey, down on the creative board i saw an idea i am going to use while we are at disney and i think would be fun for the rest of us juners too.. you know how we all like to get the lime green mickey heads from home depot? well get some different colors too and write your screen name on them. then give them to other disers you meet in the park. that way you can remember who you met! i LOVE this idea! totally stealing it. so if i meet you in june i will give you my "card". :rotfl:
Neat idea...
What I did last year was deck out my window top to bottom in lime green, then I took several LGMH's and taped them to my door...along with 3 huge ones I had made myself. All my DIS friends were encouraged to write their screen name on the LGMH of their choice & then I had that for a keep sake. It was also fun to hear from everyone both there and here on the boards.

As of about an hour and a half ago, we're in! Yesterday DH e-mailed me at work to tell me Star Wars Weekends were going all the way through June so I teased him about booking a trip (four days after we get from Disneyland).

Guess it wasn't such a joke after all--when we saw prices on airfare and got decent quotes from lots of beautiful places at Windsor Hills, we just couldn't say no to another trip.

Look out for us June 27 to July 6--we'll be the exhausted family with a permanent smile etched on our faces from spending 20 days with the Mouse!

We are headed to the Wilderness Lodge on May 29th through June 8th. This will be our 13th trip but our first stay at the Wilderness Lodge. We are countin' down the days.

Our last two stays have been at the CBR and I decorated our window with Lime Green Mickey Heads. On one head, I wrote my user name "mickeystoontown" and then staggered three heads with each of our names on them, John, Lisa and Hunter.

I also made a Lime Green Mickey Head backpack tag. I wrote my user name i on it also and tied it with a bright green ribbon.

I was so disappointed when I didn't see any other Lime Green Mickeys, ribbon, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter