***Official January 2023 Thread***

Is anyone have luck with Tusker House 1/15-1/19. To me this is so strange there is plenty available every other dates besides this. Just wondering if they haven't released these days yet?

Is anyone have luck with Tusker House 1/15-1/19. To me this is so strange there is plenty available every other dates besides this. Just wondering if they haven't released these days yet?
I've been wondering the same thing. No luck here either and I've been trying for 1/17 since it was 60+7 for me. I signed up for a notification and there hasn't been a peep of any availability.

I've been wondering the same thing. No luck here either and I've been trying for 1/17 since it was 60+7 for me. I signed up for a notification and there hasn't been a peep of any availability.
I am trying for the same day

I have a Tusker House breakfast breakfast for 1/15

I bought the last Disney giftcard I needed for our trip. Meijer does a good "Mperks" deal where you get a "$5 off your cart" coupon for ever $50 in giftcards you buy. I max out that deal with a $500 giftcard (And $50 worth of coupons that I can easily expend in a single grocery trip 😅 ). I consulted my spreadsheet to review the TS and QS restaurants we plan to eat at and made a rough food budget (snacks too, of course!) and it came out to just under the amount of money I have on giftcards! I just love it when a plan comes together!! I love Christmas, but I find myself thinking, "hurry up and get over with, Christmas! I want to start packing!!" 😜

has anyone had any luck booking Fantasmic dining packages for late Jan/early Feb?
This morning, they briefly opened up H&V packages for the last week of January, but there were so few, and they were gone in minutes. I think they will open more restaurants and more slots.

Just saw this in a different thread
Fantasmic released

761F5A0F-1B29-4F5E-91E2-1B48A040FD34.jpeg

30C9B2B0-35C7-4221-9B1B-0417B8EFA31D.jpeg

Waiting for the “Rose and Crown fireworks dining” to be available For end of Jan. the CM I spoke to when I called tried to tell me that it was alll sold out and insisted this was the case even when I told him I didn’t think anything was released yet for the end of Jan. So many of the cast members know sooo little...I had to call 3X before I found a CM who would change my ADR for Cinderella’s castle from 4 people to 3...they kept telling me nothing was available and one insisted it had to do the with the availability of the size of the needed table...even when I pointed out that i didn’t need a different size table I just needed to pay for one less person at the table I already have an ADR for! Sometimes getting these ADRs is really a PIA!

Last edited:
Happy New Year! Let's get to planning for 2023!

When you book, let us know when and where!

(Vacation packages starting January 1, 2023 opened for booking on June 8, 2022.)

:welcome:
Welcome all December, January, and February travelers who have some or all of their vacation in January!

New Year Roll Call

December 24 to January 6: gadget118 (FW)
December 28 to January 3: Disturbia (Poly)
December 28 to January 4: xlsm (Poly)
December 28 to January 4: isabellea (POFQ, followed by RPR at Universal)
December 30 to January 7: DLmama (POFQ)
December 31 to January 6: ThereYouSeeHer (HHI, ASSp, then HHI again!)
December 31 to January 8: binab (SSR)
December 31 to January 8: jvalic33 (HHI, BWV, AKV)
December 31 to January 10: coronationday (CR, YC, POFQ)
January 1 to January 6: Jimmy Mouse (RR)
January 1 to January 8: sheri18 (Swan, Dolphin)
January 2 to January 14: AnotherWorld (Pop, Offsite, AoA)
January 3 to January 7: Juventus (Dolphin)
January 3 to January 10: FantasmicMike (AoA)
January 4 to January 6: WingandPrayer (AKV, ASMo)
January 4 to January 8: ak517 (AKV)
January 4 to January 9: SteveW8002 (SSR)
January 5 to January 10: DisneyBelle27 (Pop)
January 5 to January 14: Mexacajun (OKW)
January 5 to January 14: DisneyFan714 (Offsite and Universal, followed by Swan)
January 6 to January 11: eey777 (POFQ)
January 6 to January 14: jovicat (ASMo)
January 7 to January 14: Principessa (BLT, Theme Park View!)
January 7 to January 15: nlenguyen (SSR)
January 7 to January 21: 1437disney (ASMo)
January 8 to January 12: yeahdisney (Universal, followed by OKW and AKL)
January 8 to January 13: bjscheel (AoA, Cars suite!)
January 8 to January 14: Pembo (Pop)
January 8 to January 15: mackel1994 (Pop)
January 8 to January 15: gorkt (BCV)
January 9 to January 19: texmarques (Pop)
January 10 to January 20: caketalks (POFQ)
January 11 to January 15: Pommau (Poly)
January 11 to January 16: brewhome (AKV, CBR)
January 11 to January 18: SuperNEMOfan (Poly)
January 12 to January 16: Ohiostatefan606 (CBR)
January 12 to January 17: mickeycw (WL, Club Level!)
January 13 to January 16: e-rod jedimaster (Pop)
January 13 to January 17: ThreeKMom (Dolphin)
January 14 to January 18: MamaJessie (SSR)
January 14 to January 19: MousetersInc (HRH at Universal, Floridays)
January 14 to January 21: tinkerjo (CCV)
January 14 to January 21: Mercdesman (BCV, RR)
January 14 to January 22: Melora (Pop)
January 15 to January 21: tebi73 (AoA)
January 16 to January 24: DisneyMama811 (AoA)
January 16 to January 25: Marrila (BWI)
January 16 to January 25: boredghost (CBR, STARCRUISER!, CR)
January 17 to January 19: wizardtho (CBR)
January 17 to January 24: vicarrieous (BCV)
January 17 to January 24: EmmaTrainor (AKL)
January 17 to January 26: icesk8abc (RR)
January 18 to February 4: ralphie (CB at Universal, CSR at WDW, then Brilliance of the Seas!)
January 19 to January 22: marryfrmtx (POFQ)
January 19 to January 28: FAMECITY (Swan)
January 19 to January 28: WittyPeach (Pop)
January 21 to January 24: hulagirl87
January 21 to January 27: TrulyMadlyDisney (POFQ)
January 21 to January 28: Eeyoreparks (AKL)
January 21 to January 28: SheSingsAlong (BCV)
January 21 to January 28: d
isney-inspired (BCV)
January 21 to January 28: Kcnc (WL)
January 21 to January 29: I🖤MICKEY (AKV)
January 21 to January 29: Crystal2732
January 22 to January 26: RottnGemma (ASSp, followed by a cruise on the Wish!)
January 22 to January 27: QueenofScott (CR)
January 22 to January 28: Lanadeldisney (Pop)
January 22 to January 28: lily_belle (GF)
January 22 to January 29: Ejw5 (BWV)
January 22 to February 1: CalOilerGurl (BLT and OKW)
January 23 to January 29: loandbeholdlauren
January 23 to February 2: marij (Pop)
January 24 to January 28: VAtink (YC)
January 24 to February 4: familyS (CSR GDT, AKV Savanna view!)
January 27 to January 31: jandkmom (Poly, Club Level!)
January 27 to February 1: Jsharp13 (ASMu)
January 27 to February 3: BelleChick (Poly)
January 28 to February 1: ajollyholidaywithjo (Pop)
January 28 to February 1: karen4546 (POFQ)
January 28 to February 2: jamie03 (Pop)
January 28 to February 4: KTwiegs (Pop)
January 28 to February 4: Letting It Go! (AoA)
January 28 to February 5: Siennalsla (Pop, followed by Loews at Universal!)
January 28 to February 6: EnchantedWishes (Poly, WISH!, GF)
January 29 to February 3: daisy_77 (Pop)
January 29 to February 4: Araminta18 (BC)
January 29 to February 4: Eeyore52 (CBR)
January 31 to February 8: Lsdolphin (Pop, CSR)
I’m Jan. 29 to Feb. 2, POFQ

Waiting for the “Rose and Crown fireworks dining” to be available For end of Jan. the CM I spoke to when I called tried to tell me that it was alll sold out and insisted this was the case even when I told him I didn’t think anything was released yet for the end of Jan. So many of the cast members know sooo little...I had to call 3X before I found a CM who would change my ADR for Cinderella’s castle from 4 people to 3...they kept telling me nothing was available and one insisted it had to do the with the availability of the size of the needed table...even when I pointed out that i didn’t need a different size table I just needed to pay for one less person at the table I already have an ADR for! Sometimes getting these ADRs is really a PIA!
I booked my rose and crown fireworks back on November 9th for Jan 18th. How late in Jan are you trying to get?

30 days!!!! We are so excited! Our Touring Plans room requests are being sent today for AKL Kidani and in two days for CBR (we figured we’d ask for one of the newly renovated rooms but realize chances are low that we will get one). We are still trying to switch our lunch at Homecomin’ to brunch, but it’s not the end of the world if we don’t. The only thing left to do this week is to order some birthday squad t-shirts from Etsy (sis is turning 60 and niece is turning 30 while we are there), which we need to do today so they arrive on time. Let’s gooooo!!!

Last edited:
30 days!!!! We are so excited! Our Touring Plans room requests are being sent today for AKL Kidani and in two days for CBR (we figured we’d ask for one of the newly renovated rooms but realize chances are low that we will get one). We are still trying to switch our lunch at Homecomin’ to brunch, but it’s not the end of the world if we don’t. The only thing left to do this week is to order some birthday squad t-shirts from Etsy (sis is turning 60 and niece is turning 30 while we are there), which we need to do today so they arrive on time. Let’s gooooo!!!
Have you begun packing yet? 😉 I'm always curious when folks start packing for Disney. I usually start the process a month out because there are plenty of items to gather that I don't use in my day to day life and it makes the trip feel that much closer 😄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter