***Official January 2023 Thread***

Hello all!
1/23-1/29 with another family. 4 adults, 4 kids.
It's their first time at Disney, and planning for 8 instead of 3 (our family) has been fun and challenging!

Anyone having any luck with BBB reservations? Or Fantasmic Dining Packages? They haven't even been added, as far as I can tell.

Hello all!
It's their first time at Disney, and planning for 8 instead of 3 (our family) has been fun and challenging!

Anyone having any luck with BBB reservations? Or Fantasmic Dining Packages? They haven't even been added, as far as I can tell.
Yay for first trips! You've been added!

(If you'd like me to add your hotel, just let me know!)

Hello all!

No fantasmic dining posted for Jan yet (as of Nov 30th)

Today was our ADR day! We did not get the Rose & Crown Dining Pkg I wanted for 2/2, or the Ohana I wanted for 1/31, so I'm going to set up alerts for those. Other than that I'm happy with the selection.

We got: Be Our Guest lunch, Beaches & Cream dinner, CityWorks Eatery dinner, Biergarten dinner, and the Pre-Fireworks Dessert party. I made an Ohana dinner for 1/30 which will be OK but I'd really like to switch it to 1/31 if possible.

Now to just wait on Fantasmic Dining Pkg!

I was finally able to get a reservation for 1/15 at AK. The only thing that was coming up before was Rainforest Cafe. Yesterday Tiffin's had times available. Still nothing showing for Tusker House or Yak & Yeti.

I was finally able to get a reservation for 1/15 at AK. The only thing that was coming up before was Rainforest Cafe. Yesterday Tiffin's had times available. Still nothing showing for Tusker House or Yak & Yeti.
If you have a landry's card you can call yak & yeti directly and make a reservation. If you don't I would look into it. It's $25 but you get a $25 welcome reward to use on your first visit.

I just reserved our grocery delivery with Vacation Grocery Delivery :-D It's starting to feel real! After Christmas I'll start "packing" (pulling together the random items that only get used when we travel). I'm so nervous about going in the middle of winter - I'm worried one of us will get sick and we'll have to scuttle the trip. I just want to be back Home in my Happy Place!

I have been trying for Tusker on 1/17, it is funny it seems every day except 1/15-1/18 has openpings.

I can't believe its already December!! We booked our Airport transportation today, hoping to order magic bands soon but the selection stinks
We were looking to order MagicBands+ soon, too, but now I'm not so sure. We have been having issues with receiving packages from USPS, and it looks like that's how they are shipped.

Now I'm wondering if we should just order them close to our vacation, so that they are delivered to the resort. I wanted to pair them and charge them and set them up beforehand, but I think I'll just have to figure that out in the hotel room.

Plus, we were expecting more holiday bands by now....

We were looking to order MagicBands+ soon, too, but now I'm not so sure. We have been having issues with receiving packages from USPS, and it looks like that's how they are shipped.

Now I'm wondering if we should just order them close to our vacation, so that they are delivered to the resort. I wanted to pair them and charge them and set them up beforehand, but I think I'll just have to figure that out in the hotel room.

Plus, we were expecting more holiday bands by now....
Yeah, they are shipped via USPS. I really wanted the snack one and should have bought it when they came out but we are giving the bands to our kids for Christmas so I didnt want them hanging around too early

Quick help! Instead of leaving this weekend, we had to reschedule our trip. So far, have it planned for last full week of January. TP actually says crowds are slightly higher that week vs the week before President's Day in February. Would you still stick with Jan?

I am struggling big time this week trying to figure out when to go since I had every single detail planned out for next week.We even had an Akershus reservation I stayed online for hours to get when they re-opened. 😭 Now, there's basically no chance for getting a reservation for a party of 8 in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter