**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Aren't they going to get cold if everything is iced over? ;)

You'd think! Lol.

They looked so out of place with the theming. But it was very "cool" to see them out there. I saw them heading back from a set and was too stunned to grab my camera and snap a picture.

I updated the 1st page with information about accessibility for the Premium Package.

I still need to update about accessibility for the parade for people not doing the package. Are there two separate accessible viewing areas? I found one beside the camera on the same side of the street as the package. I think there is another viewing area across from the package viewing. Can anyone confirm?

Here's the one I found beside the camera crew then the packag:

Just as an FYI for anyone planning on buying premium packages for Labor Day weekend, when I called yesterday I could not get tickets for Sunday the 31st. Not sure if it's because I have 5 in my party or if it's because it's completely sold, but if the former, that means there are likely very few tickets left. But we were able to get them for the 30th. The CM also wasn't sure if the entry time for the dessert party would be moved up 1/2 an hour to accommodate the earlier firework time -- she said she thought it probably would be, but her script was not based on the date.

I called 2 days ago and was told no availability for my party of 2 on the 31st either.

Thanks for the dance party info!! I figured it had been re-themed since the Frozen things were put together last minute. My husband will be bummed, though, since he LOVES Mulch, Sweat, and Shears :)

I'm going to DHS tomorrow (Saturday) to check out all the Frozen Summer fun. Arriving around 9am (I'm a local so not staying on-site so no EMH for me) Going straight to the Frozen Funland area, then parade around Star Tours, then the sing a long in the afternoon and finishing up with the fireworks.
If anyone wants me to check anything out in particular let me know.

Thanks for the dance party info!! I figured it had been re-themed since the Frozen things were put together last minute. My husband will be bummed, though, since he LOVES Mulch, Sweat, and Shears :)

Then he will love "The Icemen!" It's MS&T renamed for the Dance Party! ;)

I called 2 days ago and was told no availability for my party of 2 on the 31st either.

That stinks! So sorry.

The other poster said the new band IS Mulch, Sweat, and Shears under a different name!

I'm going to DHS tomorrow (Saturday) to check out all the Frozen Summer fun. Arriving around 9am (I'm a local so not staying on-site so no EMH for me) Going straight to the Frozen Funland area, then parade around Star Tours, then the sing a long in the afternoon and finishing up with the fireworks.

Have a great time! Will you please check if the disability seating was moved from the sunny side near the sound board to the section I posted a picture. Or if both areas are reserved. Thanks!

When you get ticket for the sing-along, let us know if one person can still get for the whole party and if you can still choose your time.

Also, your "secret" parade viewing spot will be perfect. I saw someone's video shot from around there. I don't think my "secret" spot near Star Tours will be any good. Though one of these days we are going to try it to see.

That stinks! So sorry.

The other poster said the new band IS Mulch, Sweat, and Shears under a different name!

Have a great time! Will you please check if the disability seating was moved from the sunny side near the sound board to the section I posted a picture. Or if both areas are reserved. Thanks!

When you get ticket for the sing-along, let us know if one person can still get for the whole party and if you can still choose your time.

Also, your "secret" parade viewing spot will be perfect. I saw someone's video shot from around there. I don't think my "secret" spot near Star Tours will be any good. Though one of these days we are going to try it to see.

I'll check the disability seating and the tickets for the sing a long...won't post in real time since I had to get rid of the Dis app on my phone because I have no space left :( but I'll report back Sunday morning

JUst something to keep in mind. Since they are refurbishing LA Prop (toy store on Hollywood Blvd) the entire facade is covered with a wall. MEaning no one can sit on that side of the street. This also means that the characters and performers will have to look only to the left side.
If you want to guarantee that all characters look your way sit across from that wall and you will have their full attention

I'll check the disability seating and the tickets for the sing a long...won't post in real time since I had to get rid of the Dis app on my phone because I have no space left :( but I'll report back Sunday morning

If you get a chance text me or let me know on fb, thanks.

JUst something to keep in mind. Since they are refurbishing LA Prop (toy store on Hollywood Blvd) the entire facade is covered with a wall. MEaning no one can sit on that side of the street. This also means that the characters and performers will have to look only to the left side.
If you want to guarantee that all characters look your way sit across from that wall and you will have their full attention

very true! I didn't take that into consideration. I was just thinking about the lack of viewing there while they put in the new starbucks.

When you get ticket for the sing-along, let us know if one person can still get for the whole party and if you can still choose your time. see.

On Wednesday we had to have all people in our party there to get the tickets ( at rope drop, so it was busy) but we were able to request and get the time we wanted.

We arrived for the sing along right at the start of the window of time (for the 1230 show), but there was already a decent line there, just FYI. If you want front seats you may want to hang out early.

On Wednesday we had to have all people in our party there to get the tickets ( at rope drop, so it was busy) but we were able to request and get the time we wanted.

We arrived for the sing along right at the start of the window of time (for the 1230 show), but there was already a decent line there, just FYI. If you want front seats you may want to hang out early.

Thanks so much for reporting your experience.

Where did you end up sitting for the sing-along? Seats or bleachers?

The first 4 rows in the center are reserved for VIP seating for those doing the Premium Package.

How did I miss that!? Thank you :) :) :) He'll be so jazzed!

The "Icemen of the North" rock !!! They played a bunch of 80's rock the other night, that even had the kids playing along (air guitar, jumping !!)

They played "Styx" and some "Journey" for us older folk--- they were awesome !!!

Miss the dance party and fireworks already! Really need a livestream!!

Could you provide some details on the Frozen Dance Party please?

Yep---- if you cant make the 12:30 (we couldnt because of a "MM" lunch
ADR), you just ask for tickets for the next show, and should not be a problem-
If you have a problem , there are usually mgrs in the vicinity (at least there were the other day), approach them, and let them know your situation-

:thumbsup2

Does anyone have any idea if during AM EMH you can start to get Frozen Sing along tickets? Or do they start handing out tickets only during regular park hours

Would you please check out the dance party?

Is the merchandise sold at Wandering Oaken's Trading Post exclusive to that location or can you find it else where? Has anyone seen the Frozen Magic Bands sold anywhere else?

Some of the merchandise is exclusive to Wandering Oaken's, but most you can get other places. The 12" barbie-style Anna and Elsa dolls can only be found at Oaken's, for example (and they are going fast...) And the Frozen MagicBands are exclusive.

There is a line to get in to Oaken's, so if you just want a t-shirt, an Olaf plush, or even an iPhone case, you can go to one of the three Frozen Fun merchandise carts (on either side of the hat, and around the corner from Phineas & Ferb), or to Once Upon a Time.

Could you provide some details on the Frozen Dance Party please?

Does anyone have any idea if during AM EMH you can start to get Frozen Sing along tickets? Or do they start handing out tickets only during regular park hours

Would you please check out the dance party?

The dance party is from 5:30 to 9:30. Alternates between a DJ and Live band. Mickey and Minnie come out periodically in swimwear to mix and dance with the crowd.

Is the merchandise sold at Wandering Oaken's Trading Post exclusive to that location or can you find it else where? Has anyone seen the Frozen Magic Bands sold anywhere else?

Right now only the bands are exclusive.

The "Icemen of the North" rock !!! They played a bunch of 80's rock the other night, that even had the kids playing along (air guitar, jumping !!)

They played "Styx" and some "Journey" for us older folk--- they were awesome !!!

My husband was loving the music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter