• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Thank you! That gives me an idea of prices if they become available end of August.

Me, too. I've been checking every day. We're booked to arrive 8/17, but our room category (HRH, deluxe 2-queen) is fully booked for our dates, so I assume they won't even offer an APH rate for it unless someone cancels and one of those rooms becomes available. Still, hope springs eternal!

Thank you! That gives me an idea of prices if they become available end of August.

Me, too. I've been checking every day. We're booked to arrive 8/17, but our room category (HRH, deluxe 2-queen) is fully booked for our dates, so I assume they won't even offer an APH rate for it unless someone cancels and one of those rooms becomes available. Still, hope springs eternal!

I’m considering becoming an AP, I was hoping to find out about what Royal Pacific would cost for August 1st, is there any way to see that without being an AP?

EDIT- read the first post! It worked great!
Rates were great for dates i’ve Checked this summer
There’s a link in the first post that subsequently links to previous year’s rates. Last year likely will prove to be a bit of an anomaly but, you can often use the body of info to see trends as to pricing.

I’m considering becoming an AP, I was hoping to find out about what Royal Pacific would cost for August 1st, is there any way to see that without being an AP?

EDIT- read the first post! It worked great!

There are several ways to get there on the Universal website, but anyone can check passholder rates (and book them) at any time. You can click the link on the page below that says "explore all passholder hotel rates," and then change the dates to reflect those you want to check out. (FWIW, APH rate for a standard 2-queen at Royal Pacific on August 1st is $274.)

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/hotel-offers

Thanks for posting about the June AP rates being out! I hadn't been thinking AP rates for June would be out so soon, so hadn't really been checking that frequently. Now we checked flights too and saw that our preferred flights had low availability, so we talked it over and decided to go ahead and book today for 7 nights in June - Royal Pacific Club level ! Both the per-person flights and daily AP room rates end up just around $10 less than when we booked last year. We'll keep an eye out in case the room ones go lower (unlikely though).

Hope we aren't sorry or disappointed later. We had carefully planned for last June and then were bummed when we ended up canceling. We've only looked at travel plans on and off since then. Today was kind of an unexpected rush to decide and book.

We had vouchers from Southwest, and unused they were good till Sept 2022, but now that we've used them, if we cancel they'll only be good through Feb 22, so hard to use. Had thought we'd be waiting until the whole family got vaccines, but if we wait till NEXT summer there would be college prep stuff interfering, and after that our oldest will be off to college.

Fingers crossed that everyone stays healthy before, during, and after the trip! Sounds like many reports indicate that due to all the precautions, many families have been less likely to get sick during their theme park trips now than in the past. We always tried to use lots of hand sanitizer and baby wipes, but one of the kids (or one time Daddy) usually ended up getting sick in the middle-end of our Disney trips. We've never been to Universal Orlando. (DH and I were to Universal in CA once long ago.)

We plan to get APs (seasonal for 4 of us and preferred for 1). Universal's current 15 month deal sounds good as we might possibly be able to get a 2nd summer vacation of admissions out of them.

It says "pick up at ticket window - have ID ready to show at front gate." Does this mean we must pick them up at the front gate of the park (and is it either park?), or is it possible to pick them up somewhere in the hotel? Can you purchase APs at the hotel?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter