October 2009 Brides

Hi girls,

Just checking in to see how everyone is getting along with their plans?

We too are an October couple. DF and I will be be getting married on 10/24 at 1000am at the WP. We sent our contract in last week and they started processing it on Monday. They said we could expect a call within 2 weeks from our planner with more details.

I'm really busy getting my plans together for our planning session on May 18th! :yay:

Everything is going really well...kind of a lull period for now. I did my planning session at the end of March and just got the BEO about 2 weeks ago. Just trying to figure out what to cut and how much money I can come up with by October :)

we did our planning session April 3 and are STILL waiting to get our beo! :confused3

Lately we've been working on trying to figure out the rehearsal dinner!

I found the thread and I am sooo excited because I just found out who will be playing at the "Eat to the Beat" for the Food and Wine Festival while we are going to be down there for our wedding!

10/4–10/6 — En Vogue
10/7–10/8 — Better Than Ezra (NEW!)
10/9–10/11 — Sister Hazel
10/12–10/13 — Kool & The Gang
10/14–10/16 — Spyro Gyra
10/17–10/18 — Jon Secada
10/19–10/20 — Sister Sledge
10/21–10/22 — Vanessa Carlton (NEW!)
10/23–10/25 — Taylor Dayne
10/26–10/28 — Boyz II Men
10/29–10/31 — John Waite (NEW!)

(I am especially excited about En Vogue! Can you hear me singing "Never Gonna Get It! ?)

Better than freakin Ezra!! WAZOO! Of course it's the day we fly in - but still! That's wacky - I had no idea and I was listening to "Good" on my way in to work today!

:woohoo:

I found the thread and I am sooo excited because I just found out who will be playing at the "Eat to the Beat" for the Food and Wine Festival while we are going to be down there for our wedding!

10/4–10/6 — En Vogue
10/7–10/8 — Better Than Ezra (NEW!)
10/9–10/11 — Sister Hazel
10/12–10/13 — Kool & The Gang
10/14–10/16 — Spyro Gyra
10/17–10/18 — Jon Secada
10/19–10/20 — Sister Sledge
10/21–10/22 — Vanessa Carlton (NEW!)
10/23–10/25 — Taylor Dayne
10/26–10/28 — Boyz II Men
10/29–10/31 — John Waite (NEW!)

(I am especially excited about En Vogue! Can you hear me singing "Never Gonna Get It! ?)

OMG, I love Vanessa Carlton's "Thousand Miles" song! I heard that song on our first date! It's so cool that she will be there for our honeymoon!

I'm Oct 7th, 2:30pm at SBP...where are all of you with your planning and such? :confused3

Is that the definitive concert schedule now then fro Eat to the Beat? I'll have to update my planning spreadsheets!

We've started making the invites for our at home do in November, we're not sending proper invites for Florida, as we did quite informative save the dates.

I really just want to go now!!!

Amandaisy- I am having a small Escape wedding. So I am trying to keep everything simple. As of right now I have booked my ceremony and the reception at Boardwalk Convention Center (St. James Room). I have recently ordered my invitations, but I know that I am pretty early. I am just sending them out to DFi's family in Georgia and I want to open the lines of communication.

Meryll83- I got the list from Disney's website, but it looks like they just added a few (the one's marked NEW) so they might continue to add more.

I'm getting ready to order invitations too. I think I'm gonna send them out this month and tell people I want an answer by the end of August. That way I'll have a month to adjust the BEO and budget based on how many people are coming.

In the meantime, having a heck of a time trying to stick to my budget which has already been blown horribly, lol

I'm at the invitations stage, and I was planning to do mine out of a kit, but I'm not sure if they're going to fly. When do you think is the latest to send them out? I'm going to be working on a newsletter this week!

My wedding is at Celebration....honeymoon..DISNEY!!

October 8th at 5pm :love:

Just as a random thought, as we're starting to plan our ADRs out - does anyone know when the October hours come out? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter