October 2009 Brides

MegKate

2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do
Hey all - the old October 2009 Bride thread keeps coming up as invalid when I click on it. :confused3 So here's a new one! :goodvibes Who is getting married in October??

I'm the 12th woot woot!! :hyper:

EDIT: October Brides List

MegKate - 10/12/09 SBP/ADH/UK Upper
10/8/09 - 10/20/09 - Boardwalk

meryll83 - 10/21/2009 SBP/Citrico's Chef's Domaine/Morocco
10/17/2009-10/29/2009 Pop Century (plus wedding eve and night of at BWV)
10/29/2009-11/01/2009 Disney Wonder

I am marrying my Prince Charming on Oct. 17! I'm so excited but there is still so much to do!!!!

When are all your planning sessions?

We're going down May 15-20 and having ours the afternoon of the 18th

Not rich enough at the moment to have a planning session :sad2: plus we're Escapees anyway...

So what's everyone's times and locations then?

We're October 21st, 2.30pm at SBP
Hopefully followed by a meal at Citrico's Chef's Domaine (if we can bag it at the 3 month mark, otherwise we don't have an alternative at the mo! :eek:)
Hopefully followed by a dessert party at Morocco (if we can bag this at the 6 month mark!)

All this waiting, it's awful!! :rotfl: Although I will admit, since we entered 2009, everything seems a whole lot closer!

Hi all October Brides!!

I am getting Married at the swan and dolphin on the 15th October!!:cheer2:

I am so excited can not wait.:cool1:

I am just a bit worried that it will not be hot enough that time of year...i am sure you lovely ladies will be able to help me on this one!
:rotfl:

I often feel that my little cinderella on the ticker is moving a little too quickly for my tastes! My family is hosting an engagement party for us this Sunday, I'm really excited about it! :)

Our planning session trip begins February 12th. Our planning session is on the 13th and we're coming home on the 17th. I'm really excited! I could use a little mini winter getaway! :) Of course we're planning on going to all the parks and this is my first time experiencing a disney resort and disney dining! :) We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (WITH a savannah view room!!!) and we have ressies at Ohanas, Turf Club, Le Cellier, and Tony's. And apparently we'll be going to Kona's at least once for breakfast for the tonga toast? I have no idea what I'm in for. When I went to Disney World last year I came back 5 pounds lighter. I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a little bit too much on this trip! Hopefully all the walking I will be doing will even it all out! :)

Hi all October Brides!!

I am just a bit worried that it will not be hot enough that time of year...i am sure you lovely ladies will be able to help me on this one!

Don't worry - high temperatures are in the 80's - lows in the 60s. The only thing I worry about is a rogue hurricane.:guilty: But that's so unlikely.

Hi all October Brides!!

Hi Jenn! You're getting married on our two year anniversary :cheer2:
Just wanted to let you know that October 15th 2007 was GORGEOUS. It was bright and sunny and really really warm (a little too warm actually - we skipped pictures on the beach at the GF cuz we just wanted to get out of the sun!) And it stayed pretty hot for the rest of the week so I wouldn't worry about the weather in October!

Thank you all,

That makes me feel so much better!!:cheer2: :beach:

Remember to think of me on your anniversary!:grouphug:

I often feel that my little cinderella on the ticker is moving a little too quickly for my tastes! My family is hosting an engagement party for us this Sunday, I'm really excited about it! :)

Our planning session trip begins February 12th. Our planning session is on the 13th and we're coming home on the 17th. I'm really excited! I could use a little mini winter getaway! :) Of course we're planning on going to all the parks and this is my first time experiencing a disney resort and disney dining! :) We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (WITH a savannah view room!!!) and we have ressies at Ohanas, Turf Club, Le Cellier, and Tony's. And apparently we'll be going to Kona's at least once for breakfast for the tonga toast? I have no idea what I'm in for. When I went to Disney World last year I came back 5 pounds lighter. I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a little bit too much on this trip! Hopefully all the walking I will be doing will even it all out! :)

Toni, you'll have to post when you get back and let us know how it all went!! I'm so jealout that you get away from the blah winter!!

October 8, 2009!!!!

Sea Breeze Point!

We are still undecided about where to have a reception or if we will have a dessert party. Any suggestions? (And more importantly- how much???)

October 8, 2009!!!!

Sea Breeze Point!

We are still undecided about where to have a reception or if we will have a dessert party. Any suggestions? (And more importantly- how much???)

Are you Wishes or Escape? I have a few ideas but don't want to bather on (as I'm known to do) if you're doing Escape. Oh and if you are - formal or informal? :thumbsup2

Well, planning session trip is postponed due to the health of a loved one. It's not wise to travel right now, so we're not. Kinda sad, but I know we're doing the right thing.

Pray for Heath and me as we go through the process.

Love you girls!
~Toni

Hey all - the old October 2009 Bride thread keeps coming up as invalid when I click on it. :confused3 So here's a new one! :goodvibes Who is getting married in October??

I'm the 12th woot woot!! :hyper:

Me Too!! Just booked today! :cool1: I am so freaking excited!

Are you Wishes or Escape? I have a few ideas but don't want to bather on (as I'm known to do) if you're doing Escape. Oh and if you are - formal or informal? :thumbsup2

We are an escape wedding... the only time available was 12noon, so I have some time after we have lunch- I am trying to think of something neat to do rather than go our separate ways in the parks for a while. Our wedding, as a whole has a beachy feel to it... not too formal, but no flip flops and shorts either.

WIshing all October 2009 brides the very best.. I got married October 4, 2008 and the weather was amazing..

Enjoy this wonderful time, it can get stressful but it only happens once...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter