October 2009 Brides

Just as a random thought, as we're starting to plan our ADRs out - does anyone know when the October hours come out? :confused3
I think September's have been out for a week or so, someone correct me if I'm wrong though...

Now to plan out ADR's - I made a simple worksheet at work, and we'll figure them out this weekend! :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting them! :goodvibes

13 Weeks left until I am in Disneyworld :woohoo:

And....13 weeks and 6 days until my 8th October wedding!! I am sooo excited!

Oh and I have now also booked a Disney Bridal Portrait at Epcot for 2 days after the wedding so I get to wear my dress all over again...I hate to wish time away...but.....I WISH IT WAS OCTOBER!!! party:

I think we were going to make a list of who is getting married when and how long you'll be down there - if you haven't given your info post when you can and I'll make one list!

We'll be there
Oct 7 - 13th Boardwalk
Oct 13 - 17th Poly

Wedding events:
Oct 10 - Dessert Party - Italy West
Oct 12 - Wedding - France/Living Seas

Getting married Oct 16 in Jamaica and Disneymooning after. Cant wait, Im coming up on the 90 day mark quickly

So my overall itinerary:
Oct 12-20 - Jamaica
Oct 20-26 - WDW - Yacht Club

Wedding - October 23, 2009 2:30 pm at the WP
Reception - Grand Floridian

We'll be there Oct 21-Oct 25, then off to Jamaica for our honeymoon!

As far as I know they are.

Lisa X- we have the same wedding date! Where's your ceremony? what time?
Mine is at SBP at 12!

Hi....Mine is at Celebration at 5pm, reception is at a restaurant near Dr Phillips called Timpano, I wanted a later wedding hoping that it is a bit cooler as my dress is very princessy!! princess: We are having a Disney Bridal Portrait in Epcot 2 days later!

Is everything sorted for yours now? I just need a few more things for the bridesmaid and groom and then all sorted!! 13 weeks today until we go.....we will be honeymoon-ing in Antigua! :goodvibes

this 16th is our ten year anniversary!!! and we honeymooned in jamaica- beautiful, you'll love it!!!

Getting married Oct 16 in Jamaica and Disneymooning after. Cant wait, Im coming up on the 90 day mark quickly

So my overall itinerary:
Oct 12-20 - Jamaica
Oct 20-26 - WDW - Yacht Club

congrats to all you october brides! we'll be celebrating our tenth a little early at disney with the kids!

Hi....Mine is at Celebration at 5pm, reception is at a restaurant near Dr Phillips called Timpano, I wanted a later wedding hoping that it is a bit cooler as my dress is very princessy!! princess: We are having a Disney Bridal Portrait in Epcot 2 days later!

Is everything sorted for yours now? I just need a few more things for the bridesmaid and groom and then all sorted!! 13 weeks today until we go.....we will be honeymoon-ing in Antigua! :goodvibes

I wanted a 5 oclock ceremony too, but it was booked and so was the 2 oclock ceremony. So I had to book the 12. I really loved the date, and I didnt want to change it. I still have to do a few things- buy our wedding bands, and a veil, and favors. But I think that the "BIG" things are done. So excited!

Hey Meg- I will be in Disney Oct. 3-9 and my wedding is on the 8th! (Like one witty bride pointed out, I booked my wedding before I got engaged and my Disney Honeymoon is before my wedding.- Im the backwards bride!):rotfl:

My wedding is at the swan and dolphin on the 15th October!!:cool1:

I will be there from the 7th October to the 21st October!!:banana:

I know! It's so close now!

I'm at the bad dream phase of my wedding. Every night it's a new nightmare about the wedding. Last night I dreamt that we were down at WDW - POFQ getting ready, and I was all set - had the crinnie on and everything, and we couldn't find my dress!! I called DF and asked where it was, and he said he had to pack his coffee (he's a coffee nut) instead of the dress, but he would find me a replacement in Orlando, and comes back with this 80's dress complete with the hat that they used to wear like this:

Wedding744x1012.jpg

And I had to go down the aisle like that!! :rotfl:Hat and all!!

Oh I've had some doozys as of late!

I know! It's so close now!

I'm at the bad dream phase of my wedding. Every night it's a new nightmare about the wedding. Last night I dreamt that we were down at WDW - POFQ getting ready, and I was all set - had the crinnie on and everything, and we couldn't find my dress!! I called DF and asked where it was, and he said he had to pack his coffee (he's a coffee nut) instead of the dress, but he would find me a replacement in Orlando, and comes back with this 80's dress complete with the hat that they used to wear like this:

Wedding744x1012.jpg

And I had to go down the aisle like that!! :rotfl:Hat and all!!

Oh I've had some doozys as of late!

:rotfl2: That's hilarious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter