October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

My daughter is dressing up as one of her favorite characters....can't wait to see what she throws together!

:thumbsup2 Really hoping to get our cabin assigned soon. Seems like many who are GTY get a cabin # between day 51 and 57. I know I will be checking several times a day now until I get it.

pixiedust: Here's some pixiedust to help you get your cabin # soon! Let us know once you are assigned. What category did you book?

pixiedust: Here's some pixiedust to help you get your cabin # soon! Let us know once you are assigned. What category did you book?

Thank you for the pixie dust!

We booked 6B GTY. That was the lowest priced verandah room when we booked.

Last year we were 5E GTY and ended up with a 4C.

We will be happy to just be on the ship! pirate:

New rule! No changes can be made to FE list #2.....why, you ask!? Because my gifts for list #2 are completed with tags and PACKED!!!! :cool1:Wooo Hooo! Now to finish list #1 gifts being wrapped and tagged!

Thank you for the pixie dust!

We booked 6B GTY. That was the lowest priced verandah room when we booked.

Last year we were 5E GTY and ended up with a 4C.

We will be happy to just be on the ship! pirate:

We are in a 4D, Room 6144. I like knowing what room I am in, so I don't book GTY. Hope you got a good rate, and also that you get upgraded!

Just saw the dream leaving port canaveral what a beautiful ship but it looked empty. Made me more excited for October!!! 58 more days!!!

Ordered my costume for pirate night. pirate: Have never dressed up for pirate night before, so I am excited about it. In the past, we just either wore pirate t-shirts or just tropical shirts.

Ordered my costume for pirate night. pirate: Have never dressed up for pirate night before, so I am excited about it. In the past, we just either wore pirate t-shirts or just tropical shirts.

:yay:

I ordered part of mine this morning as well. Last time I wore a "jacket" and it was so hot on deck in costume. This time, I am hoping to be at least a little cooler.

Okay, so I have sorta started packing.....not our clothes, but as I came across certain items over the weekend that I know I want to take with us, I have been placing them in an extra bedroom where we will be packing. Some things I have actually put into my carryon bag. My daughter has begun gathering clothes that she wants to take with her and hanging them in the closet of the extra room. Of course, she has A LOT of clothes in there, and I will need to go through them as we pack (and probably leave some behind). The only clothes of mine in there so far are my bathing suits and coverup. I believe this is the earliest I have ever started getting things together.....54 days out!!!:cool1:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter