Now I understand the complaining about FP+

You aren't stuck with the time it gives you, you can change the time of individual fast passes. And it gives you all available possible times for that fast pass for that day Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

Only if Disney IT is working. I have a Star Tours reservation MDE will not cancel. Just thinks and thinks and thinks and then gives me an error message LOL

And you absolutely can cancel individual passes.

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

Please let me know how that is possible. The only option for canceling is to cancel them all. I just went in and book 3 for tonight and the only cancel option canceled all my FP+.

Well if you're not one of the families that's got fp+ you are a second class guest even if like us you've spent £1000 on tickets for the pleasure. At the rope drop today for epcot sorin 5.45pm fastpass, test track gone within 15mins and 90 min wait. So folks unless you've got fp+ you will be marginalised. "Still testing" apprantley, be prepared people if you're not staying with Disney you will be cheesed off.

Just got back from a week at the mouse with FP+ and this is exactly how the people without it should feel it was bad.

You may need some sarcasm emoticons with that post.
~LOL. No sarcasm, I am serious! :cool2:

I could never understand why people feel so negative about "the running of the bulls at DHS". Personally it was my chance to squeeze in some cardio in the morning, and helped me feel less guilty about my afternoon Mickey bar. Seriously, if Disney really wants to motive us to make "healthy choices", forget revamping the quick service menus, just make us run from attraction to attraction. Most of us could really use the exercise.
~Hi Candle! I totally agree. You haven't lived until you've experienced the "running of the bulls" at DHS! It's so amazing! ;)

Gotta say that I love FP+. I have fp+s for tsm, rnr, and tot on the same day. I've never been to HS without waking up at the crack. Im going to sleep in and then do breakfast at Captain's Grill. Im pumped.

Even more helpful is that I've got Soarin and Test track for the afternoon of my incoming travel day! Who knew that one day, I could get to Epcot at 2 and not have to worry about standing in the standby lines for those two.

The interface still needs a lot of work IMO, but the end product is great!
~Wow, this is a fabulous review! You totally give me hope. :wizard:

As a solo, FP+ is the greatest thing ever. That plus single rider lines and I'm all set!
~Okay, you've totally convinced me! FP+ is the greatest thing ever!:cool1:

I happen to like that I don't have to do the "running of the bulls." :confused3 I never ran but my first stop would be to get a FP for TSMM, or to the other big rides in the other parks, and some people are down right aggressive trying to get to a FP before you.

I am looking forward to this Nov trip and I think I am going to enjoy it way more now that I don't have to run all over. It has also allowed me to figure out ways to do things we never have before, such as the shows. For whatever reason we would always overlook them when the questions of "what next" would come up. Now I can even see before I get there how I can fit them in between my scheduled FPs.
~Fabulous post! I never really thought of it in this way. But, after some thought I totally agree! :cool1:

Please let me know how that is possible. The only option for canceling is to cancel them all. I just went in and book 3 for tonight and the only cancel option canceled all my FP+.

I can't cancel just one no way. It's all or none ..I didn't even like any options for some third choices but was forced o take the,. THAT takes away from other people. We are going to illuminations one night only wanted 2 fast pass no time for anymore bu it forced me to take a test track that we won't use. This a waste .it need some tweaking ..

I can't cancel just one no way. It's all or none ..I didn't even like any options for some third choices but was forced o take the,. THAT takes away from other people. We are going to illuminations one night only wanted 2 fast pass no time for anymore bu it forced me to take a test track that we won't use. This a waste .it need some tweaking ..

Yep we had the same problem at WDW 2weeks ago. Our flight got cancelled and we couldnt get there until 6 hours after we were supposed to so we were only going to make our last FP of the day for Illuminations.. The system would not let me cancel the other 2- it was all 3 or none. The same later in the week if we were going to miss one-even if MDE was working (a big if) you could not cancel just one. We also only wanted 2 FP at AK when we set them up, but the system made us pick 3. That means there are a lot of wasted FP+.

And you absolutely can cancel individual passes.

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

Is this once you are there? I cancelled TOT for my mother in law and changed to little mermaid with no problems. We aren't there yet but I have made other individual changes too for me.

Yep, we had the same problem. I don't think that we were able to use our 3 FP+ any of the days that we were there. If we missed on, I couldn't change it because there were no other options available (time wise or event wise). If we had already used one, I couldn't cancel the rest, because one was used. It would have been a bad trip, if we were only allowed to use FP+. It would have made our hoppers pretty much useless, since we wouldn't have been able to do much in our morning park. I am glad we went when we did. I don't think that we will be back until all of this is ironed out.

Is this once you are there? I cancelled TOT for my mother in law and changed to little mermaid with no problems. We aren't there yet but I have made other individual changes too for me.

You can change one for something else or a different time, but you can't just totally cancel one and have less than 3.

We had the same problem. I only wanted 2 for Epcot, but it automatically gives 3. I called the Help line and the CM says she never heard anyone ask this before, but she would flag it so if someone else asks, it would be in the system. Not sure what that means.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter