Just did airline check in. :) I will be on a plane tomorrow at this time!!
Weather looks perfect, so excited to not sweat my ears off. :earsgirl:

Maybe I'll run into some of you during the week!

Don't forget to grab your Mickey Birthday buttons on the 18th!!

SO excited to experience Disney Christmas!(without the Christmas crowds) 😁:santa:
OMG, I can't wait til the airline check in time!!! On Southwest, it's a lot like fastpass day for me...lol (not really)
We fly out next Friday morning. Have a safe flight & a magical trip!!!

6 days to go.

Packed all of our clothes for Universal now that I feel I can trust that much of the weather forecast. Everything we need for the trip has been purchased.

My week ahead is so busy: Monday--Girl Scout meeting, Tuesday--cookie decorating contest for 4H, Wednesday--final pre-op appointment for my husband's knee surgery that is scheduled for next month, Thursday--head to New Orleans to visit family and spend the night, Friday--FLY TO ORLANDO!!

This month has flown by!!! I need to finish packing and cat proof my house before we go. Ahhhhh!!!

Oh and I scored these little beauties after months of trying:

https://weve-got-ears.myshopify.com...ands/products/christmas-tree-mini-minnie-ears

:):):)

SO excited to experience Disney Christmas! (without the Christmas crowds) 😁:santa:

I just did our airline check-in, too! We will be on a plane to WDW 24 hours from now. We have been looking forward to this trip for months and now it is here! Have a great time!

SO excited to experience Disney Christmas! (without the Christmas crowds) 😁:santa:

I was SO glad to see the projected temps went down a smidge! Low 70s are perfect!! Maybe we’ll see you in the parks!

6 days to go.

Packed all of our clothes for Universal now that I feel I can trust that much of the weather forecast. Everything we need for the trip has been purchased.

My week ahead is so busy: Monday--Girl Scout meeting, Tuesday--cookie decorating contest for 4H, Wednesday--final pre-op appointment for my husband's knee surgery that is scheduled for next month, Thursday--head to New Orleans to visit family and spend the night, Friday--FLY TO ORLANDO!!

This month has flown by!!! I need to finish packing and cat proof my house before we go. Ahhhhh!!!

Oh and I scored these little beauties after months of trying:

https://weve-got-ears.myshopify.com...ands/products/christmas-tree-mini-minnie-ears

:):):)
Love the ears!!!

My tickets and FP selections disappeared off of MDE this morning. I've heard of this happening to people before, so I'm trying not to panic. Temporary glitch and they're still there, I just can see them, right???

Edit: Whew, they're back after logging off for a few minutes. The website is being super glitchy like it did on FP day. I'm guessing there's a lot of traffic on there right now.

My tickets and FP selections disappeared off of MDE this morning. I've heard of this happening to people before, so I'm trying not to panic. Temporary glitch and they're still there, I just can see them, right???

Edit: Whew, they're back after logging off for a few minutes. The website is being super glitchy like it did on FP day. I'm guessing there's a lot of traffic on there right now.

I frequently need to refresh to see my stuff in MDE — still freaks me out and makes my stomach sink every time.

I was SO glad to see the projected temps went down a smidge! Low 70s are perfect!! Maybe we’ll see you in the parks!

We arrived at CSR around 10:00 this morning and our room was shockingly ready shortly thereafter. Now putting back some Blue Hooch at Homecomin’ while we wait for our food to arrive. It is gorgeous weather — especially when the sun pops out a bit. This chill is soooo welcomed after the hot streak we had here last Nov. Safe travels to you both!!!!

We arrived at CSR around 10:00 this morning and our room was shockingly ready shortly thereafter. Now putting back some Blue Hooch at Homecomin’ while we wait for our food to arrive. It is gorgeous weather — especially when the sun pops out a bit. This chill is soooo welcomed after the hot streak we had here last Nov. Safe travels to you both!!!!
Aw, yay!!! Thank you for the well wishes! We live in coastal SC and it was 85 on Halloween and then a week later it was like 40! It’s been super cold and rainy all week, so a little dry warmth will be so welcomed (I just don’t feel like going back to 85!) Haha! I packed up myself and my toddler today and holy moly is there SO much more stuff when you’re traveling with a little one. I’m exhausted!! But we leave tomorrow morning, so also super excited!

Aw, yay!!! Thank you for the well wishes! We live in coastal SC and it was 85 on Halloween and then a week later it was like 40! It’s been super cold and rainy all week, so a little dry warmth will be so welcomed (I just don’t feel like going back to 85!) Haha! I packed up myself and my toddler today and holy moly is there SO much more stuff when you’re traveling with a little one. I’m exhausted!! But we leave tomorrow morning, so also super excited!
Safe travels and enjoy pixiedust:

Hey, Nov friends! We’re on our way!! Yay!! I was searching the boards and couldn’t find it....did Disney change their policy recently with deliveries from Prime Now? Do you have to be there to accept the delivery? I feel like I remember reading that but then I second guessed myself! Thanks!!

Hey, Nov friends! We’re on our way!! Yay!! I was searching the boards and couldn’t find it....did Disney change their policy recently with deliveries from Prime Now? Do you have to be there to accept the delivery? I feel like I remember reading that but then I second guessed myself! Thanks!!
Can't answer your question...…….just wanted to wish you a Magical Disney Trip!!!
I'll be there Friday!!!!

MDE is in a mood... which doesn't bode well for me. In just FIVE days, I'll be fielding questions from 40 of my students and all their parents when the app "disappears" them. :D

Finally really started organizing to pack yesterday. I leave Friday. DH & the kids join us next Tuesday. They're going to have to do laundry and finish up stuff after I'm gone, but I wanted to get the tee-shirts, shorts, etc that we clearly won't need here this week (current air temp, 13 degrees, ice storm predicted for tomorrow) along with sorting out magic bands, ears, and other "required" items. Still need to find my DS's Mickey Santa hat from last year. If it's cold on Friday night, I may want it for MVMCP.

Anyone else watching the 7-10 day forecast and not believing the highs of 80 and mostly sunny? I'm afraid to pack for anything other than the weather in Disney today - COLD, DAMP, and more COLD after last year's experience!

Main goal for this trip - prove to all the teenage boys that their middle aged math teacher can out pace them at any Disney park... and potentially on any Disney ride (still need to get clearance from my dr on Tuesday for that part)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!