i cannot decide if we should keep our oga's! kids are 7 and 9. we aren't star wars fans, but it would be nice to go for a drink. but if we have to stand or share a table, it just doesn't seem worth it.
DS7 and I went during AP previews. It was packed, and we stood at the bar like sardines.
It was a neat place, but a one and done for us. Drinks are $$ too.

I got my ME tags in the mail a little over 2 weeks before my trip. It’s starting to feel real! I’ve made packing lists but have only started to pack things I’ve bought specifically for the trip. I’ll probably pack a week or so before.
Magical Express tags arrived today, it's always a sign we're getting close!!

Those who have been over Thanksgiving before, I've heard during busy holidays they'll pick you up 4 hours before your return flight, instead of the usual 3. Is that what you've experienced?
That’s what I’ve experience in the last 2 years. Last year it was about 3 hours before my flight both times I went, but in 2017 we left Disney to go home the Wednesday after Veterans Day and left 4 hours before our flight took off. I thought that was a ridiculous amount of time, but we needed every second of it. We barely had time to grab a drink before our flight boarded.

5 days to go and DD still has a fever. 😭 I think she'll be okay in time, but the real question is whether everyone else stays healthy. This is why we get the trip insurance, but I really hope we don't have to use it!

They changed domestic flights to 4 hours when the airport was under construction.

Is whatever construction done now? We've planned for 3 hours (on Election Day) and it would be good to know ahead of time if we have to cut our last park day even shorter than it already is.

5 days to go and DD still has a fever. 😭 I think she'll be okay in time, but the real question is whether everyone else stays healthy. This is why we get the trip insurance, but I really hope we don't have to use it!

Is whatever construction done now? We've planned for 3 hours (on Election Day) and it would be good to know ahead of time if we have to cut our last park day even shorter than it already is.

Yes it went back to 3 hours last year.

i cannot decide if we should keep our oga's! kids are 7 and 9. we aren't star wars fans, but it would be nice to go for a drink. but if we have to stand or share a table, it just doesn't seem worth it.

The food seems unexciting, but they dohave drinks for kids AND adults. I've seen that the atmosphere is very upbeat. We're excited to see DJ R-3X in person!

Single digit day! I am totally paranoid about someone getting sick also, but not much you can really do about it. My son and I were sick two weeks ago so I am hoping that means our immune systems are nice and strong.

Single digit day! I am totally paranoid about someone getting sick also, but not much you can really do about it. My son and I were sick two weeks ago so I am hoping that means our immune systems are nice and strong.
lucky! ha. i know....nothing you can do about it. i just can't get myself to believe it!

my kids are getting "older" and its making me sad that i'm not even packing any princess dresses for my daughter! they will even go on some rides by themselves this trip! crazy! my son, almost 9, is super super super excited to go....but he told me the other day he's not telling his friends (i believe because sometimes other kids think disney is for "babies."). i can see some weather for the trip! that's another thing i used to be crazy paranoid about, but i have calmed down about that one - weather doesn't really affect much there!

Check your flights! I just got yet another credit on our flight into MCO!
So being a first time Southwest flyer, I am unsure how to "get a credit". I see that my flight down is less expensive currently, how do I go about requesting a credit? And it says there is only "1 seat left" for that flight, does that matter?

So being a first time Southwest flyer, I am unsure how to "get a credit". I see that my flight down is less expensive currently, how do I go about requesting a credit? And it says there is only "1 seat left" for that flight, does that matter?

When you modify your flight to that lower price it gives you a travel funds credit if you booked Wanna Get Away. If you booked a different type of fare you get a credit to your card.

https://www.uponarriving.com/southwest-airlines-change-cancellation/

We visited Oga’s on 10/4. I was a bit surprised @ low crowd levels. We are not really Star Wars fans; however, the land is something to see in itself. Oga’s, on the other hand, was PACKED!!! There were 4 adults in our party squished up against a small bar table w/ 10 adults. Yes, 10 Adults. It is very neat to see but, not sure 7 and 9 will enjoy it.

Additionally, drinks are very pricey.

I'm also on the fence. We have it booked on a day that is already packed with activity. My kid has no interest. We might pop in and just leave. Not sure.

I'm also on the fence. We have it booked on a day that is already packed with activity. My kid has no interest. We might pop in and just leave. Not sure.
Same here. I've been meaning to look around in the forums...have you read any BTDT experiences from visitors who have stopped in for a look, using their ADR, but not actually purchased anything? I'm fine with buying a drink but, if we need to shave off some time to satisfy our 6-year-olds, it's nice to know our options.

Same here. I've been meaning to look around in the forums...have you read any BTDT experiences from visitors who have stopped in for a look, using their ADR, but not actually purchased anything? I'm fine with buying a drink but, if we need to shave off some time to satisfy our 6-year-olds, it's nice to know our options.

Yes a couple of people posted about it in the Galaxy's Edge dining thread.

Woohoo! Both of my flights dropped again. We've gotten back the equivalent of $500 (credit & points) for 5 legs of flights. Should be enough to cover at least 2 if not more of our flights home from spring break that I'm booking tomorrow when the rest of April finally opens up!

Doing the single digit dance! Just 9 days away from our Nov. 8-13 trip! Driving down from Charleston, SC. Staying Thurs, Nov. 7 in St. Augustine. Then 5 nights at the POP. Just 3 park days. Peppering in two non-park days to relax, resort hop, explore Disney Springs, etc. Cannnnnnnn't wait!

Doing the single digit dance! Just 9 days away from our Nov. 8-13 trip! Driving down from Charleston, SC. Staying Thurs, Nov. 7 in St. Augustine. Then 5 nights at the POP. Just 3 park days. Peppering in two non-park days to relax, resort hop, explore Disney Springs, etc. Cannnnnnnn't wait!
We’ll be driving down from Charleston a little over a week after you!! We normally drive it straight through, but we’re considering stopping this time so we can get in and get settled in a better time frame since we have a 2 year old now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter