Joining in on the November 2019 train! My wife and I, recently, decided to make the move to the Orlando area in early 2020. We are taking this trip to look at different places around the area to move to, but can't wait to spend some time around WDW! We are staying at POP Nov 9-Nov 16.

Nerve-racking morning trying to race against the discount clock to get my reservations remade. Lost my YC CL leg ("no longer avail"), but did get BWI CL instead.
Now to go thru my ADRs to make sure I got all before everyone starts booking them up for free dining! :eek:

I'm thinking about doing the same. I can't decide what I want more: water view or skyliner!!!!

I decided that we would dedicate a day to riding the Skyliner (as we'd planned to do with POP) and have the chance to stay at an almost-brand-new resort with some amazing views and restaurants. But it did take some thought, and I did the standard rather than water views. Seeing fireworks from both Epcot and Hollywood Studios did not feel very standard to us!

I decided that we would dedicate a day to riding the Skyliner (as we'd planned to do with POP) and have the chance to stay at an almost-brand-new resort with some amazing views and restaurants. But it did take some thought, and I did the standard rather than water views. Seeing fireworks from both Epcot and Hollywood Studios did not feel very standard to us!
Part of our trip in November is overlapping with Hubbys conference at Coronado. He hasn’t booked rooms yet but I’m so curious if it will be the new tower!

So if you want fireworks you need a standard view. I was wondering. Now to think!

Booked the Tony's Merriest party today as well. I've been waiting for it. :)
Now just need the JBJB dessert party to open, and we are set!
(Except my CL FPs I book next month)
Saved slightly over 1000.00 on my resort discounts today, so that was nice. 8-)
I went ahead and booked our arrival night at Royal Pacific for Uni/IOA. Plan on hitting a few rides that Sunday afternoon/evening, and then up early Monday to 🤞ride Hagrids.
We check in to CR Monday-Wed, BWI Wed-Sat.
IF any DAH are added, I might squeeze one in, otherwise, just doing the MVMCP 19th.
Trying a few new ADRs again. This time WCC and possibly TE. And debating on P&P for HEA.
This is probably our last trip for awhile, unless they offer something worthy for SWGE early next year. (APs run out in March.)

On another note, glad to see you survived Barry @SaintsManiac !

We missed the free dining discount by a week, now weighing the options - give up all our ADRs and move the trip back a week or stay put...

I went ahead and booked our arrival night at Royal Pacific for Uni/IOA. Plan on hitting a few rides that Sunday afternoon/evening, and then up early Monday to 🤞ride Hagrids.
IF any DAH are added, I might squeeze one in, otherwise, just doing the MVMCP 19th.
Trying a few new ADRs again. This time WCC and possibly TE. And debating on P&P for HEA.
This is probably our last trip for awhile, unless they offer something worthy for SWGE early next year. (APs run out in March.)

I'm booking my CL FPs on 8/13. Are you booking around that time?

I am sooooooo happy today. Hubby found out that his work conference at Coronado was cancelled! Now he doesn't have to head down a couple of days before us and our trip is no longer impacted. HUGE relief. Although I was looking forward to one night at Coronado b/c it would have meant we would have gotten "new" Magic Bands (we are at Dolphin). Now I don't have to fly down by myself with the kids or spend a full day keeping them busy on my own. Phew!

None of the new discounts helped us, either. We're going during a week when FD isn't offered and can't change our dates. Checked resort discounts instead, and woah--nearly everything available for our dates is at least $150 more than the rack rate room we've already got reserved at POFQ! (Coronado Springs is the same price, and we're not interested in the campgrounds.) Even looking at rack rate, the values are full (except family suites at AOA) and the few moderates with openings are higher than our current rate. Fingers crossed this is one of those times that the hotel occupancy rate doesn't accurately reflect the crowd levels!

We’re staying at the Dolphin on points, so nothing Disney offers beats that. We’re also not interested in free dining. However, we were able to find reasonable flight prices by flying in a day earlier than originally planned, so we needed a room for the night we fly in. Dolphin had nothing available on points for 11/21, so I ended up booking All Star Music at the Passholder rate of $110/night. It’s not the best deal, but Pop was unavailable for that night, and I didn’t want to spend too much more since it’s only 1 night. We land at 10:30 PM, so we want to stay somewhere that has a food court open late; All Star Music fits the bill.

I’ll watch Priceline Express deals as our trip gets closer, to see if I can beat the $110/night rate.

What is the JBJB Dessert Party?

So, I've had All Star Music booked for the 2nd-5th for a while (doing the Wine & Dine HM). There was absolutely zero availability at any of the values for the Passholder discount that just came out, unfortunately, for my dates. BUT! Today I had the awesome idea to check availability for one night for what could be a 4th night (luckily, I haven't booked airfare yet!) and all the values had availability, with the discount! So, I booked another one night reservation to add a 4th night to my trip!!! I picked AS Movies b/c I figured I might as well get a little variety and I can just walk from my old room to my new one. My justification is this will be my last trip with my AP and I don't know if/when I'll get one again so I need to take advantage! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Added a 4th night on Wednesday. Today I called up and was able to book Up Close with Rhinos for the 5th (did this tour in Feb and loved it)! Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!