My itinerary. This is subject to change as I am being very indecisive about my schedule, lol. Seems to be a side effect of having an AP - I'm kinda like, eh, maybe when I'm there I'll feel like going to a different park, who knows? I do need to make sure I hit Epcot on 4 separate days though so I can get my Passholder F&W coasters!

Ok I am officially bored at work this morning. Anyone care to share plans? Mine are always subject to change, but here's the first draft.

11/22--arrive MCO--check into Hard Rock -- IOA for Hogwarts Christmas
11/23--IOA/Universal all day
11/24--Check out of Hard Rock--Universal/IOA all day --check into POP
11/25--sleep in/rest in morning, return rental car, tea at the GF, Epcot evening with Frozen dessert party
11/26--MK all day --Skipper Canteen lunch (for now), HEA dessert party
11/27-- not sure about this day but we will split between HS and MK. All depends on hours, special events (?), etc
11/28--AK all day. Thanksgiving dinner at Tusker House.
11/29--HS all day. This is GE day. Hoping for JBJB party that night
11/30--Check bags in at RAC, hit AK for EMH, DME to MCO. :(

I will!! I am bored at work too.

11/20- we arrive early evening, so we are hoping just to swim and relax
11/21-MK until they kick us out for MVMCP and then dinner at Whispering Canyon
11/22-AK with breakfast at Tusker House
11/23-EP we are eating dinner at Garden Grill and then will walk to YC to catch a pontoon boat to see Epcot forever
11/24-Typhoon Lagoon and dinner at Raglan Road
11/25- Breakfast at Bon Voyage then walking to HS
11/26- Breakfast at Ohana's and then to MK until dinner at 1900 Parkfare
11/27- Maybe pool and Disney Springs day
11/28- Typhoon Lagoon or the pool and dinner at HDDR
11/29- HS with breakfast at Hollywood and Vine
11/30- MK with lunch at the Plaza and the HEA desert party
12/1- EP with breakfast at Akershus
12/2- AK with dinner at the Rainforest Cafe
12/3- MK and then maybe going to HS
12/4- DME to MCO

I would really like 12/1 to be a rest day and go to park on 11/28 to make things more spread out, but I am having a hard time finding a reservation for that day (as it should be it is Thanksgiving).

I will too- I’m still waiting for FP day to be 1000% sure what we’re doing but-

October 31- Uber from airport hotel to AKL when awake
Check in & bus to MK. Stay until 3:30PM before going back to AKL. Go into room & get settled before dinner at Sana’a- 5:00pm. After dinner enjoy Halloween activities in lobby (if they are doing them), if not, hot tub & early night.

November 1st- wake up at sparrow’s fart for EEMH - Galaxy’s Edge only. Maybe hit a TOT or TSMM on the way out. Head back to AKL 10-11ish. Rest, nap. Before going to Geyser Point for lunch, then catching ferry over to MK- MNSSHP (can enter whenever as have park hoppers and have already admitted that day for Galaxy’s Edge).

November 2nd- Epcot when awake until late afternoon, Disney Springs for dinner (Wine Bar George) and back to HS for Fantasmic & Star Wars fireworks if running.

November 3rd - resort morning. Boma Breakfast. Go to a park when ready. Have dinner reservations at Via Napoli & will watch Epcot Forever after dinner.

November 4th - Animal Kingdom Park, from EMH til we drop. Tusker House 10;30am.

November 5th - Hollywood Studios. California Grill that night. Will look to go to Trader Sam’s either before or after dinner. Depending on the time we want to leave HS.

November 6th- Magic Kingdom. Be Our Guest dinner.

November 7th- Uber to the other theme park that shall not be named.....

My itinerary. This is subject to change as I am being very indecisive about my schedule, lol. Seems to be a side effect of having an AP - I'm kinda like, eh, maybe when I'm there I'll feel like going to a different park, who knows? I do need to make sure I hit Epcot on 4 separate days though so I can get my Passholder F&W coasters!
Funny, I just sat down to rearrange our schedule to squeeze in Epcot 4x to get our coasters. :) I just hope they don't run out of them by Nov 23rd...I may just go thru the IG and walk back out for 2 days since we are at BWI.

I am sure I jumped the gun, but I ordered my kids their Magic Bands. Both out of not wanting to miss out on what I wanted for my son (Villains) as well as just wanting to not stalk the site anymore. I got my daughter the red Minnie dots one. Cute, but her fave ride is Small World and I was hoping for that one for her. Are the pucks removable from these premium bands? Does anywhere just sell the band without the puck for cheaper (like Ebay?).

We arrive on the 22nd, so I'm out for the coasters, but I'll be making an "emergency" trip to Epcot after we get the group checked in at MK for MVMCP! I love my magnets!

Here are my November plans so far:
I have teens, so I am keeping my plans semi-flexible, with lots of room for breaks and stuff.

11/9 - Arrive, probably by Uber, from two nights at Universal Studios - not sure what time. Check in at CBR. If it is early enough, we might pop over at EPCOT or HS.
11/10: MK Day Morning - BOG Lunch - take boat to Fort Wilderness for Hoop de Doo Review
11/11: HS Morning - Plans are a bit up in the air here, but probably focusing on TSL and other rides than Galaxies Edge - Lunch at Mama Melrose, Dinner @ Boathouse in Disney Springs for me and the husband only.
11/12: AK Day - Morning in Pandora - Late Breakfast at Tusker House - Move to Epcot in the evening for dinner at Food and Wine, watch new EPCOT fireworks show
11/13: MK later arrival - lunch at Skipper Canteen then Plaza dessert party
11/14: Epcot Morning - EMH to Soarin' , the Land, then Garden Grill for breakfast - afternoon at World Showcase for food and wine
11/15: HS - This day is dedicated to seeing Galaxies Edge - family dinner at Homecoming in Disney Springs
11/16: No plans for this day for parks - probably this will be dedicated to whatever we want to do that we didn't see yet - Late breakfast at Kona, dinner for me and DH at Artist Point, but I may cancel this.
11/17: Departure day - last meal - brunch at Trails End.

Everyone's trips look like so much fun! Here are our plans.

Nov 2-Arrive at MCO 12:30, check in at POFQ, go to Animal Kingdom, early dinner at Yak and Yeti. Might go to DS after park close since we gain an hour when we change the clocks.

Nov 3-MK from open to close. As of now we have a PPO breakfast at BOG, the parade package lunch at Tony's, and dinner at Skipper Canteen. (I suspect we'll cancel 1 of the 3 because it's just too much food, but we want to do them all and can't decide!)

Nov 4-Sleep in, breakfast at the resort. (We'll see...not sure we're capable of sleeping in rather than RDing at Disney!) Go to Epcot. Snack at F&W booths for lunch, Chefs de France for dinner, see the show replacing Illuminations.

Nov 5-HS as early as possible. Fly out of MCO at 5 pm. (We're waiting to see what happens when GE opens. We're hoping to see GE and do a few things in the rest of HS, but we might make this an MK or AK day depending what happens with crowds and park hours.)

We arrive on the 22nd, so I'm out for the coasters, but I'll be making an "emergency" trip to Epcot after we get the group checked in at MK for MVMCP! I love my magnets!

We arrive on the last day of F&W. I've thought about a magnet run too, but can imagine the eyerolls I'd get from my family lol. We were able to get Figment ones in January, I'd love to get these too!

We arrive on the last day of F&W. I've thought about a magnet run too, but can imagine the eyerolls I'd get from my family lol. We were able to get Figment ones in January, I'd love to get these too!

With my family it would be easy, they'd expect to all be dragged to Epcot just for free magnets... However, I'll have 20+ HS boys with me. They know I'm Disney-crazy, but I'll go without all of them! :D

With my family it would be easy, they'd expect to all be dragged to Epcot just for free magnets... However, I'll have 20+ HS boys with me. They know I'm Disney-crazy, but I'll go without all of them! :D
My kids might have APs. What's the deal for F&W for AP holders? What is the Magnet (or a gift?) I see people referring to?

Everyone's trips look like so much fun! Here are our plans.

Nov 2-Arrive at MCO 12:30, check in at POFQ, go to Animal Kingdom, early dinner at Yak and Yeti. Might go to DS after park close since we gain an hour when we change the clocks.

Oooh, I hadn't even realized that the clocks were changing while I was there! And this makes me SUPER excited b/c the morning of Sunday the 3rd is the Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon I'm doing, which starts at 5:30am! That extra hour will come in super handy!

I finally bought my plane tickets so the trip feels real and official now! I’ve never flown Southwest, but I was already able to change my flight to a later time (which is a really nice perk!), so I can enjoy EPCOT’s PM EMH the night before! My flight lands about 3 hours before fireworks, so I’m crossing all of my fingers that I can uber to a resort from my hotel and make it in time to see the fireworks!
I’ve adjusted my plans so many times, but everything is starting to fall in place!
I’ve done MVMCP the past 2 years so I wasn’t going to do it again this year, but I decided to add a day and fit it in. I’m really excited for the new fireworks and attraction overlays!
I keep going back and forth about skipping HS. I like their holiday decorations but I’m afraid of the crowds and the new fp+ tier system. I’ve been to DLR’s SWGE so I’m going to gauge the crowds and play it by ear.

Excited to be at WDW from the 16th to the 24th of November. First time renting points and I’ll be staying at AKL Kidani in a studio with a savannah view. Fingers crossed that I’ll get to do Galaxy’s Edge. I’ll be watching closely any announcements to do with RotR and the additions of FP+ or paid FP or parties. Fun to be there to see Christmas decorations too and I hope to see some of the resorts decked out for the holidays. Really interested in the Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, I love Food and Wine so that should be really fun.
Hey there neighbor! we will be in kidani from the 17th-24th as well!

My kids might have APs. What's the deal for F&W for AP holders? What is the Magnet (or a gift?) I see people referring to?

Every festival has a character magnet for AP holders. For Festival of the Arts, for example, it was a Figment magnet. They're free and were handed out at Mouse Gear. Now that that's closed, I'm not sure where they'll be. Oh yeah, there's also a free cookie that looks like the magnet. They're fun to collect!

I saw a rumor that they could be running for July 4th weekend.

Well, I am officially in for the week of November 17th, since I booked our departure flight yesterday. :) Using Chase points, got our flight there for reasonable price/points. Return flights are still a bit high. I'm looking at Saturday the 23rd, nervous with it being the weekend before Thanksgiving, they may stay higher. I have a couple of flights I like, so I'll keep watching to see what they do. :) Hopefully once SW opens their bookings, my flights will go down to compete!

Got our MVMCP tickets for Nov 19th. Debating doing 2 nights, but wont decide until I know more for SWGE. Right now I am leaving 20-23rd open for HS and hoping they announce either EMH or EMM or DAH.
We just bought our tickets to MVMCP for the 19th as well! see ya'll there!

That's crazy good. We are in Atlanta and we almost always drive (6.5 hours each way). My DH and I flew in May bc it was just us two and we paid $69 down and $79 back each. Not bad. However, because of delays and having to do ME to the airport, both legs, with airport time, took longer than our drive would've been. We are, however, flying again in October because its another adults only and we have vouchers for our troubles in May. I'm still waiting on flights to go down. Flight price was lowest for May around February so I feel like I still have time and I check all the time, just in case.

We are doing a Thanksgiving trip this year also but because it is all 4 of us, we will drive.
Where do ya'll get your flight rates? We are in Atlanta as well and are trying to fly down for our February trip. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter