No walking track on Disney Wish?

Yep, which is exactly what someone wants to do instead of going around the ship in one location as you can on every other Disney ship.
I don't understand this complaint. Are you suggesting that folks who can't walk are wheeling around the promenade and doing laps like joggers do? I don't think I've ever seen that on a Disney ship. Or, well, anywhere. I guess maybe it happens? But I doubt that it was a big concern for the ship designers.

I'd still like to know how the loop connects aft, though. It's pretty clear from the deck plans how it works everywhere else.

I am not a jogger but I do go for walks. I also think that it is strange that they did not put in a track around the ship. I plan on just looping around over and over. I can see why that would be annoying to a jogger, but as a walker, it's not a big deal for me.

What is the video of the jogging loop that everyone keeps referring to? I’m not seeing it in this thread but I might be missing it…

NM I found a video online. Super disappointing to me; I wouldn’t do a week on a ship wo a jogging/walking track.

Last edited:
What is the video of the jogging loop that everyone keeps referring to? I’m not seeing it in this thread but I might be missing it…

NM I found a video online. Super disappointing to me; I wouldn’t do a week on a ship wo a jogging/walking track.
Is it a video of the whole 3-deck loop? I'd love to see that, so send a link if you can! I've just seen one of a segment on the deck that looks down on the spa, right out in the open (not covered like Deck 4 on the previous ships).

I couldn't help but think of this thread when I was running on deck 4 on the Fantasy last week. It was packed! Easily the busiest I've ever seen it on any cruise. It was completely nuts. I went on three different mornings and probably saw at least 50 people there each morning. My husband generally went an hour after me and said it was similarly packed. Hopefully the Wish never does a longer itinerary like the 9-night we just did because I don't know how all those people will fit on the treadmills everyone says is a comparable alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter