no response from email through website

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
I've emailed member services through DVCs website after logging in and providing my member number, etc. It has been over a week with no response. It is a problem with an incorrect number of refunded points from a cancelled room, so I feel like it has to go to someone management level, which is why I don't want to call. Do you think I should call and explain the situation? Will they transfer me? Or do you think I should keep waiting for a response from the email through the website. I'm not in a big hurry to use the points, so I'm happy waiting if they eventually will respond, but do emails get lost in that system, or does everyone get a response? Is there a record of the message I sent like there would be in a traditional email (nothing got sent to my email address confirming I sent a message at all).

It took them over 10 days recently to answer an email..which, I was able to fix on my own..so the email pretty much said they noticed that.

Think they are backed up but I’d say if you get to 2 weeks, send another one or give a call.

Thanks for the info. I need to send them a message to combine a reservation, so I will know it will take a significant amount of time. The phone waits sound painful

It took them over 10 days recently to answer an email..which, I was able to fix on my own..so the email pretty much said they noticed that.

Think they are backed up but I’d say if you get to 2 weeks, send another one or give a call.
Same here regarding a question I had, but then I got two more emails from them responding to somethings I had asked the previous day. Not consistent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter