Nighttime shows Nov 1 - Nov 4

ada0801

Earning My Ears
So the message I read what Hogwarts Light show is nightly through Oct 31 and Cinematic Celebration is currently closed. Does anyone know if there will be any night shows the days we are there? We will obviously survive if they aren’t but it’s our first trip and we would be very disappointed to miss them completely.
TIA

We're there 11/2-11/7 and everything I've found says we're out of luck. I finally called and they said we might have some luck with a castle show at the end of our trip, but they don't have dates for when those will start again after switching over shows. And, most likely Cinematic Celebration won't start up for awhile. TBH, I take those answers with a grain of salt, similar to when speaking to DW cast members on the phone. So, hopefully we just have luck and see them on the schedule when we're onsite.

We're there 11/2-11/7 and everything I've found says we're out of luck. I finally called and they said we might have some luck with a castle show at the end of our trip, but they don't have dates for when those will start again after switching over shows. And, most likely Cinematic Celebration won't start up for awhile. TBH, I take those answers with a grain of salt, similar to when speaking to DW cast members on the phone. So, hopefully we just have luck and see them on the schedule when we're onsite.
That’s what I’m afraid of. It’s probably a once in a lifetime (maybe twice). To miss it is so disappointing.

Seems like it would return for the weekend crowd on November 5…
Halloween on Sunday but it could also coincide with the first official Universal Holidays Calendar…? One week later?…
Current Calendar of events for Universal is open thru Nov13 …
Do they update weekly? Or daily?

Last edited:

I've been watching park hours on the app cause I'm traveling November 13th and they have been updating weekly on every Monday lately and releasing one week of hours at a time.

The announcement of the holiday happenings includes the Christmas light show on the castle and states November 13th for a start date. I'm assuming there will be no show in between the Oct 31 end date for the dark arts and the Nov 13th start date for the Christmas show. I'm really really wanting to see the Christmas light show so if they don't open it Nov 13th as stated I will be quite ticked lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter