News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

My sister and I would always say "Touch a stranger. Touch a stranger." whenever the CMs were shouting "please fill in all available space." They were not happy unless you were on top of the people in front of you back then.

They just need to change the logo to Disney... (80’s commercial... yes, this came to my head after reading your post! Too much TV time as a kid!) 😆🤷🏻‍♀️

You want a dance?! I’ll give you a dance...
View attachment 574599

Grabbing the hot guy next to me onto the dance floor. I’ll use a partner this time.
View attachment 574600

Feeling the groove...
View attachment 574602

Born to hand jive baby!!!View attachment 574601

Leaving it all on the dance floor...
View attachment 574603

And of course, the Grand Finale!!
View attachment 574604

I hope it’s enough!!!!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
THANK YOU!!
It did bring the Floridarain Rain Gods so that should work on the heat 😃

Last edited:
Really? I would think they would leave them up. But who knows?
That is what I heard for sometime this summer. It would probably depend on the ride vehicle/system is my guess, and whether they feel that they can maintain capacity safely while doing so. I would think that ones in queues and that divide parties next to each other would probably stay, but who is to say? I honestly don't mind having some of the dividers, as far too often I have had someone behind me on a ride (not always a child either) sneezing or coughing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!