• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! I arrive in mid June. I am just worried they are going to increase capacity, but won't have a corresponding bump of new rides/entertainment/dining etc. ready that soon to offset things. Not too excited to touch dirty trash cans and cram up next to people in lines again! :P

Ugh! I arrive in mid June. I am just worried they are going to increase capacity, but won't have a corresponding bump of new rides/entertainment/dining etc. ready that soon to offset things. Not too excited to touch dirty trash cans and cram up next to people in lines again! :P

Disney is slow walking out these announcements, but I think they already have stuff planned. Fireworks testing, changes at Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, movement at Nemo, etc.

I have the same concerns for my early June trip. I'm just trying to breathe and control my anxiety...

Does Casey’s have any outdoor seating? I wonder if for some of these places they can open with the reduced distancing for queues but there just won’t be indoor seating.

When l called in approx 2 weeks back, with a dining issue, the CM l spoke to says to expect “lots” of dining openings in June.... at the time, l thought he was just trying to pacify me since l couldn’t get a lot of reservations l wanted. Now, with the CP coming back and news of more things open, l think he may have been correct. Fingers crossed for more good news on the daily!!!!

Does Casey’s have any outdoor seating? I wonder if for some of these places they can open with the reduced distancing for queues but there just won’t be indoor seating.

There used to be a bunch of tables outside of Casey’s. Can’t remember if they were still outside in December, though 🤔 Here’s a picture for reference: HERE

I’m going to patiently wait for the new ‘real’ lightsabers to come out!!!! I don’t know what the hell i’d do with it, but I really want one!!!! Also, I’d LOVE for them to make ‘Evil Rey’s’ lightsaber!!! I’d be all over that!!!!! That thing is sexy!! 😍 I lost my mind when I saw that in the original trailer!! Again, I have no clue what I’d do with it, but I’d definitely be the baddest “B” on the block!!! 😂

They'd probably sell a ton of those! I've read that the new Rey saber is labeled as 'Rey Skywalker' on the bottom of the case. List the evil version as 'Rey Palpatine' and they'd fly off the shelves ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter