News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't bother me on mostly outdoor rides that move fast.
I think that is the key on some of the rides that are being seated every row. BTMR, SDD, 7DMT, etc. are all fast moving rides that are (for the most part anyway) outdoors. I'm guessing Disney realizes the risk of transmission, even by people sitting more closely, is considerably less on those than on a ride like Pirates that are indoors and not moving as quickly.

Humm. Did you double check to make sure their emails are not going to your spam? Did you try posting on the Technical Help forum to see if they can help?
I haven't tried that yet. Was working great for a while and then all of a sudden stopped. Nothing in my spam folder that I can see. I've "unwatched" and then rewatched and even made sure the little check box next to my watched threads is checked...

I haven't tried that yet. Was working great for a while and then all of a sudden stopped. Nothing in my spam folder that I can see. I've "unwatched" and then rewatched and even made sure the little check box next to my watched threads is checked...

In your settings, under PRIVACY, see if this is checked.605B1230-9B26-4154-AF0C-C42851A51F37.jpeg

Then click right below on PREFERENCES and then Click The Boxes you want...

118E6316-0AF5-413D-9501-02107A166D6E.jpeg

See if they’re checked and then try again!!!

Last edited:

In your settings, under PRIVACY, see if this is checked.View attachment 574812

Then click right below on PREFERENCES and then Click The Boxes you want...

View attachment 574815

See if they’re checked and then try again!!!
Yup...everything is checked as it should be...very weird...would love to get email notifications so I can see things on my phone quickly...When I go into my watched threads, the little box that says email is unchecked and I check it but then it gets unchecked again the next time I go in...maybe need to log out and log back in or something...I dunno.

I can't get the "watch" button to send me emails anymore...I've tried resetting it a bunch of times but I no longer get all the exciting news in my inbox...
remember that you only get ONE email on a watch until you go to the board. then you will receive another email when the next ne wpost is put up. you do not get an email for EACH new post (which personally i would prefer - especially because when I check on my phone, I dont get another email, I have to check on my computer.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter