News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKAY! GETTING READY, i typically read the boards on my desktop at work but I leave at 4 (330 my time is the earnings call) and I wanna stay on top of the updates, is there a more user friendly way of accessing disboards on my phone? No app yet right?

OKAY! GETTING READY, i typically read the boards on my desktop at work but I leave at 4 (330 my time is the earnings call) and I wanna stay on top of the updates, is there a more user friendly way of accessing disboards on my phone? No app yet right?

Unfortunately, no. Just leave it up on your phone or press ‘WATCH’ on top and you can have them email you with any new posts!! 🙂

Unfortunately, no. Just leave it up on your phone or press ‘WATCH’ on top and you can have them email you with any new posts!! 🙂
I can't get the "watch" button to send me emails anymore...I've tried resetting it a bunch of times but I no longer get all the exciting news in my inbox...

I can't get the "watch" button to send me emails anymore...I've tried resetting it a bunch of times but I no longer get all the exciting news in my inbox...

Humm. Did you double check to make sure their emails are not going to your spam? Did you try posting on the Technical Help forum to see if they can help?

Yeah, but I wonder if that is sit-down. I think the issue with Casey's and the Ice Cream Parlor are small areas for the Cast Members to work in and the queuing for customers is tight. I hope if it is a queuing issue that the new distancing will apply.
I think that they might open up caseys corner and the ice cream parlor soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter