New disney website!

the names are really weird like i have too trinity starmoon and lily bubbleflower lol

Neither am I...

NOTE: I am a heterosexual male and am not actively seeking a virtual world where I can be a female fairy. I'm just checking out these Disney games that Yavn suggested were "better" than VMK.

:rotfl2:

:lmao:

My name is Bubble fairy something like that

On VMK we have polls about items, and disney, on Disney Faeries..

Do you wish you were a Faerie?
  • Yes of course!
  • No, I am happy being me.

First choice, anyone? anyone?

85% wanted to be a faerie. (and no that wasn't me voting over and over :p)

fairy poll

as a fairy what would be your favorite food
pumpkin muffins
acorn pancakes
fig chocolate cake
watermalon ice
lamon tart
oh tough quiz

And... comment posted. Btw, if anyone knows how to edit a post there, please let me know. I have a typo in my response title. Grrr.

Anyhoo, here's my 2 cents I left behind there (ok, maybe it's a nickel-worth)

"While Disney is unveiling their new sites, 1,000s of people who have been active players of another Disney kid-safe on-line game, The Virtual Magic Kingdom, are dreading May 21st - the day that Disney announced just last week they will be shutting down VMK, much to the dismay of their loyal fan-base.

Over 100,000 player-created avatars exist in this wonderful virtual world that Disney created 3 years ago. The real-life people behind these avatars have been pleading with Disney to keep their virtual world - and the real life friendships that exist within it - alive, even questioning why they were never offered the option to pay to play if money is the issue that has lead to the looming death of their virtual alter-selves.

Why is Disney turning it's back on its already dedicated "gamers" who have rallied together in the last week with an amazing unity practically begging for their right to keep their friendships and fun that can only exist within VMK? That is an answer that not 1 of them has yet to receive.

Just one example of this unity is the almost 7,500 signatures that have been complied at www.savevmktoday.com in less than a week. One would think that this would make the powers-that-be at Disney that, what Steve Parkis, Disney Online's senior vice president for online products says of their new game, it is "evident that there is a strong desire for additional content around these beloved stories and characters" would apply to VMK.

How can Disney expect these long-time fans to embrace a new Disney game when they feel they already know how that game will play out: With Disney telling them 3 years from now, "Hey, we're shutting down, but we've got something new for you now!"?

Thousands are trying to show Disney they just want to keep their VMK. If only Disney would listen."

On VMK we have polls about items, and disney, on Disney Faeries..

• Yes of course!

First choice, anyone? anyone?

85% wanted to be a faerie. (and no that wasn't me voting over and over :p)

• Yes of course!
  • That's not a politically correct term.

;)

i say the best part is that u get to go to other faries rooms and check out their kewl decorations and omg there is a squirrel staue yeah i so bought that

fairy poll

pumpkin muffins
acorn pancakes
fig chocolate cake
watermalon ice
lamon tart
oh tough quiz

I voted for the fig chocolate cake I think. :lmao:

Does this say something about my fairy's personality? I am dying to know!:rotfl:

ED: It seems that many people "glove" the Watermelon ice..49%

fairy poll

pumpkin muffins
acorn pancakes
fig chocolate cake
watermalon ice
lamon tart
oh tough quiz

I voted for the pumpkin muffins. That actually sounds REALLY good.

Heh, can't find the right smiley. But I did find this one that has ominous overtones.

:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter