New Annual Pass Holder Help

canes4life

Earning My Ears
TiA, first I have tried to search and having issue finding a central post that provides tips and tricks for Annual Passes. Can anyone direct me any main post that can help me understand Annual Pass content. I was a 10 year DVC owner in the past and never feel like I know all the activates and ways to leverage the pass. So looking if there are any main sites that showcase the deals and events deals.

We are coming in on November and was going to be attending Christmas event but don't see discount for that. So things like that.

Thanks again.

I searched and read some of the AP threads out there. We're planning to purchase the DL Signature Plus passes in August and I was hoping for some tips - Disney CC or using Target gift cards. Some of the more recent threads seemed to be about price increases and Sam's Club discounts for WDW passes. I looked at Disney's website for the breakdown between passes.
I'm going with the Signature Plus because I don't want block out dates and I don't want to make advance reservations. But I'm still on the hunt for that thread as well.

When booking hotel reservations you need to check often. Passholder discounts will pop up. For example, we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 40% off room rates. You can’t beat that. There can be dining discounts that are announced also. If you arrive at Disney, go to a passholder location or member services counter and pick up a passholder book. It lists all the discounts for the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter