New 2018 TIcket Prices

BTW, UT is still selling "old stock" at old prices until they run out. I just saw that our 4+1 day park hoppers are still available at $433 ea (tax included). I have no idea how long that old stock lasts.

have parking prices increased as well?

Looks like it
  • Preferred parking: car or motorcycle – $45 per day
  • Standard parking: car or motorcycle – $22 per day
  • Shuttle, Limo, Camper, Trailer or RV – $23 per day
  • Bus or Tractor Trailer – $27 per day

Looks like the 6 day ticket I need to buy went up like 25 bucks and the park hopper option with it went up like 5 bucks.

I’ll deal with it

Thanks for posting the new prices so quickly, @Robo! Helped us with our decision whether or not to renew our DVC Gold APs. Looks like a 7-day hopper ($490) is only $10 less than renewing ($500), so when the time comes we’ll renew and enjoy the flexibility an AP provides for another year.

The next change will be tiered pricing on multi day passes where you will pay more if you visit during a higher demand period
Unfortunately, all too true. The Rumor board is discussing this (https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-price-increases.3663250/page-5#post-58803309) based on the Orlando Sentinel's article on the ticket price increase. Disney expects to introduce tiered multi-day passes and post the prices later this year. The stated goal is to spread out crowds through more attractive pricing at non-peak times (or, if you're a glass half empty person, through less attractive pricing at peak times).

Guess we'll wait and see - for now it's enough to figure out today's increase. Glad I picked up some last week - but really not looking forward to the thought that multi-day tickets are likely to get more complicated (and expensive) in the not-too-distant future.

Well the 'value' of my remaining NE+ Tickets and 2 sets of AP vouchers just went up ~ 11%. So glad we stocked up on WDW tics before we retired. Now it's time to start using them!
I just wish I had stocked up on more back when I could.....I'm at the end of my wonderful NE supply (first world problems)

Thanks for posting the new prices so quickly, @Robo! Helped us with our decision whether or not to renew our DVC Gold APs. Looks like a 7-day hopper ($490) is only $10 less than renewing ($500), so when the time comes we’ll renew and enjoy the flexibility an AP provides for another year.
I'm sure I cxncliok this up myself but can you renew and activate a year or two later?

Thanks Robo for answering my AP questions this week and saving my family of three $210 by purchasing our AP vouchers early. I didnt think that was possible but now very glad I did it.

I just wish I had stocked up on more back when I could.....I'm at the end of my wonderful NE supply (first world problems)
Isn't that the truth! Somehow I missed the memo about the no-expire option going away. Had I realized that, I would have bought 3 or 4 10-day no-expires before they vanished. Traditionally, I have gone for long weekends with 2-3 park days and the NE option made that very affordable. I was sad when I used my last NE day back in the fall of 2016.

I just purchased my tickets though Official Ticket Center using the link from Touring Plans. A good bit cheaper than buying from Disney directly right now. I'm sure their prices will go up soon though.

I just purchased my tickets though Official Ticket Center using the link from Touring Plans. A good bit cheaper than buying from Disney directly right now. I'm sure their prices will go up soon though.

And, remember that buying discounted tickets minted before this morning's price upgrade
will likely EXPIRE if not first-used on or before Dec. 31, 2018.

Unfortunately, all too true. The Rumor board is discussing this (https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-price-increases.3663250/page-5#post-58803309) based on the Orlando Sentinel's article on the ticket price increase. Disney expects to introduce tiered multi-day passes and post the prices later this year. The stated goal is to spread out crowds through more attractive pricing at non-peak times (or, if you're a glass half empty person, through less attractive pricing at peak times).

Guess we'll wait and see - for now it's enough to figure out today's increase. Glad I picked up some last week - but really not looking forward to the thought that multi-day tickets are likely to get more complicated (and expensive) in the not-too-distant future.

When is Disney going to realize that will NEVER work due to the fact parents won't pull their kids out of school to go during a " non peak " time of year.

Its called " peak " because school is out. Disney must not care about the children's education

When is Disney going to realize that will NEVER work due to the fact parents won't pull their kids out of school to go during a " non peak " time of year.

Its called " peak " because school is out. Disney must not care about the children's education

If you "zoom out" a little from that idea, you'll see that there are hundreds of thousands of potential guests who
don't have kids, but who can travel at various times of year.
Increase the price incentive a bit, and those guests might be persuaded to head to WDW.

Also, potential guests from other parts of the world have different seasons and schedules.

That is even going to change for lots of North American kids whose traditional "school years" are evolving.

And, remember that buying discounted tickets minted before this morning's price upgrade
will likely EXPIRE if not first-used on or before Dec. 31, 2018.
Great point. I honestly don't recall it giving the expiration date anywhere on their website, which of course does not mean that there isn't one. We will be using our tickets this August, so no worries there for us. Certainly, this is a deal breaker for those visiting in 2019 though.

People homeschool. People like us pull our kids out for a few days. I think 2017 through now has proven that crowds are spreading out to all months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter