Need some beach time after WDW? Got a great deal in St.Pete Beach!

LoriPooh

Earning My Ears
We always go to the gulf beaches either before/after our WDW trip. I have been researching rates for weeks and came across a great rate at the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach. For $99 + $12 per day resort fee + 11% room tax -you get a standard room (2dbl. beds, frig, toaster, cabana, phone, parking, fitness center, and some kids activities (the type of stuff they would do around the pool areas-games etc.), paddleboats, watertrikes. This is an awesome rate as these rooms normally go for between $175-$317. This resort has 2 sister resorts within 5 min. walk and you can use any of the facilities at all 3 resorts. The rate is good selected dates in Feb/Mar/April. We stayed at one of the sister properties about 7 yrs. ago and service was good and our daughter loved the kids program. I've gotten so much helpful info from these boards and hope some of you can benefit from this info.
Just go to www.tradewindsresort.com/anti

Bump!

I was going to post this, but you beat me to it!

Is one of the resort the Quality Inn? I know it is down from Tradewinds. We stayed there one of our trips to WDW (other time at Marco Island). My, then, 5 yr DD was so excited when she saw the gulf and beach, she went running to the sliding window/door. I thought she would stop. No! She ran right into the window! She thought it was open to the beach area. Lucky for us, those windows/doors are made strong! She didn't get hurt, but it's something we joke about now ;)

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

Hi Lori, Thanks for the info I've been cruising the net for a week trying to decide where to stay prior to our WDW visit. This place looks great and my kids should enjoy the activities. Most of all great price. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest