Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been searching the web for a printable skylander giants invitation and came across this site. These are all awesome. This is kinda last minute but I was wondering if you had any generic invites I could use? My boys bday is coming up and I need to have the invites out ASAP. We are having a combined party for them. If you have time could you make a giants invite for them? Their names and ages are Dylan 6th & Landyn 3rd.

Thank you so much!

Here is an individual one for each of them and a combined one as well. On the combined one, I left off the ages as the writing was so small already and would have to be even smaller to include the ages. If you want the ages left on, let me know. It is an easy fix.

landyn_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps5d3666e3.jpg

dylan_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps2aa7ca45.jpg

dylanlandyn_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps2ca3b568.jpg

Amy,

I looked through the 20 something pages of beautiful work you have done for all these people you don't know and am amazed at your generosity! I was hoping to find my boy's names but I didn't :( If you are able can you please make a few things for my Boy's party?

Theme: Skylanders giants

Invite: Cole & Joey's Adventure
Candy Wrapper: Thank's for coming to Cole & Joey's Party
A circle for each boy: Cole
Joey
Banner: Happy 5th Birthday Cole
Banner: Happy 2nd Birthday Joey
Candy Bag Lable: Cole & Joey's Adventure

Thank you so much for your help!! My son was so disapointed when we were unable to find any skylander's party stuff at the party store, this would make his birthday!!

Matthea

Hi this is Vivianna and I was just wondering if I can get your skylanders giants stuff for my son whos name is Jaylon and will be turning 5? I would greatly appreciate it you do such a good job. Ive been trying to do it my self but am having the hardest time! I really would be so thank full and so would my son. Thank you

Hi Amy, I saw some post where you were personalizing Skylanders Giants birthday party printables. I have been searching all over the web and I'm praying you can help. This is very last minute, so I understand if you can't. My son Brett is turning 6 and his birthday party is this Saturday Aug 10. Is there any way you could make candy bar wrappers for him? Thank you so much for any help you are able to give!!

Hi Amy

I would really appreciate it if you would make some of the Skylanders party designs for my nephews birthday.

His name is Dom and he is going to be 5.

I'd be grateful for any templates you have time to do for me in the Skylanders design.

Many thanks in advance

Michelle

Amy,

I looked through the 20 something pages of beautiful work you have done for all these people you don't know and am amazed at your generosity! I was hoping to find my boy's names but I didn't :( If you are able can you please make a few things for my Boy's party?

Theme: Skylanders giants

Invite: Cole & Joey's Adventure
Candy Wrapper: Thank's for coming to Cole & Joey's Party
A circle for each boy: Cole
Joey
Banner: Happy 5th Birthday Cole
Banner: Happy 2nd Birthday Joey
Candy Bag Lable: Cole & Joey's Adventure

Thank you so much for your help!! My son was so disapointed when we were unable to find any skylander's party stuff at the party store, this would make his birthday!!

Matthea

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...

colejoey_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zps6ceb8bf1.jpg

colejoey_skylandersgiantscandy_zps989dc6a0.jpg

cole_skylandersgiants_zpsc48da44f.jpg

joey_skylandersgiantsround_zps53542a20.jpg

joey_skylandersgiants_zps43b288ba.jpg

colejoey_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps5757a7e6.jpg

And I already had the round one done in Cole. It is the first one here. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size design.

http://photobucket.com/images/cole skylanders giants round?page=1

Hi this is Vivianna and I was just wondering if I can get your skylanders giants stuff for my son whos name is Jaylon and will be turning 5? I would greatly appreciate it you do such a good job. Ive been trying to do it my self but am having the hardest time! I really would be so thank full and so would my son. Thank you

You did not indicate which items you wanted so I went with the 4 most popular. If you wanted any others, let me know...

jaylon_skylandersgiantslanyard_zpse14a2373.jpg

jaylon_skylandersgiantsround_zpse3669bae.jpg

jaylon_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps69fe9c19.jpg

jaylon_skylandersgiants_zpsb2f0b607.jpg

Hi Amy, I saw some post where you were personalizing Skylanders Giants birthday party printables. I have been searching all over the web and I'm praying you can help. This is very last minute, so I understand if you can't. My son Brett is turning 6 and his birthday party is this Saturday Aug 10. Is there any way you could make candy bar wrappers for him? Thank you so much for any help you are able to give!!

Here is the candy bar wrapper you requested and a bonus round design. I hope you can find a use for it - tshirt, cupcake toppers, decoration, etc...

brett_skylandersgiantscandy_zps1617ce6b.jpg

brett_skylandersgiantsround_zpsfca41412.jpg

Hi Amy

I would really appreciate it if you would make some of the Skylanders party designs for my nephews birthday.

His name is Dom and he is going to be 5.

I'd be grateful for any templates you have time to do for me in the Skylanders design.

Many thanks in advance

Michelle

Did you want the Skylanders Giants (orange) or the regular one? Which items would you like? Let me know and I would be glad to work on them for you.

OMG thank you sooo much Amy!!! What you did is so appreciated and will work wonderfully!! You are so talented and do such a good job!! Thank you soo much again and my son is going to love it!!! Im am a very thankful mommy!!! :littleangel:

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! These are awsome! Cole just saw these and is so excited! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your help! Thank you so much!

Hi Amy,

Your designs are absolutely amazing. Would you be able to help me out and create designs for my son Andrew's 8th birthday? We would love the Skylanders Giants theme (unless you have anything with the new Swap Force theme...he is very excited about that one).

Round Label
Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Gift Tag
Invite
Triangle Banner
Banner

Thank you in advance. He will be over the moon! :-)

Toni

How do I go about getting information on the cool personalized Skylanders Party items and what is the cost? Thanks!

Hi Amy,

Your designs are absolutely amazing. Would you be able to help me out and create designs for my son Andrew's 8th birthday? We would love the Skylanders Giants theme (unless you have anything with the new Swap Force theme...he is very excited about that one).

Round Label
Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Gift Tag
Invite
Triangle Banner
Banner

Thank you in advance. He will be over the moon! :-)

Toni

I only have the regular ones and the Giants ones so the Giants it is...

andrew_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps7238006c.jpg

andrew_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsc54e9a11.jpg

andrew_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps94e0f181.jpg

andrew_skylandersgiants_zpse878d533.jpg

andrew_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps61bce22b.jpg

andrew_skylandersgiantscandy_zps58bcf468.jpg

and I already had the round one done so here is a link to where you can get it. Be sure to click the thumbnail and save the full size design.

http://photobucket.com/images/andrew skylanders giants round?page=1

OMG thank you sooo much Amy!!! What you did is so appreciated and will work wonderfully!! You are so talented and do such a good job!! Thank you soo much again and my son is going to love it!!! Im am a very thankful mommy!!! :littleangel:

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! These are awsome! Cole just saw these and is so excited! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your help! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!! They are perfect!!! Brett is so excited!!!!

You are all very welcome!

how can I get skylander giants invitations for my son

Welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. To place your request, simply put what text you would like included and which design you want, here in this thread. Then, when I have completed your request, I will post it here.

How do I go about getting information on the cool personalized Skylanders Party items and what is the cost? Thanks!

See my reply in the post above this one for how to request. There is no cost involved. You would simply save the design and print as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter